Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jan. 2nd The Beginning

kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Today we begin. Today is the first day of commitment or re-commitment. What are your goals, not long term but for the month of January. My short term goals are tracking my food, drinking my water, 20 minutes of exercise 5 days a week and hopefully drop 5 pounds this month. Please help keep me accountable.

Replies

• jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited January 2018
    near term goal is a 6 pound loss from my birthday weight. that will put me below 400#... the last time i weight 400 bill clinton had just been re-elected.

i live in very rural area nearst gym (that allows men) is 20 miles away... and 0F is too cold for walking outside.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    My goals for January are : track my food, drink 3 or more litres of water daily, be active for 20 minutes a day (Will be taking a break from activity on 17th for about a week ish due to surgery.)

And most importantly, take more time for myself.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 502 Member
    My goals for January:
    Eat healthier
    Get some type of exercise most days
    Drink a lot more water
    Lose 5 lbs
  • kigeliakitten
    kigeliakitten Posts: 2 Member
    My goals are to track my food, swim twice a week and lose 4 lbs by the end of January
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    I hope to make it to onederland this month! I CAN do this!! Let's do this!!
  • my 3 goals are:
    exercise min 30 mins daily
    track my food
    drink 6 glasses of water a day
  • fxckyourxbox
    fxckyourxbox Posts: 1 Member
    In January I hope to accomplish:

Quitting drinking at work every night.
    Remembering to adequately hydrate every day.
    Consistently working on stretching and flexibility.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    My goals for January are:
    Track all food
    Drink 2.5 litres of water per day
    Walk 30 mins 5/6 days a week.

Good luck everyone :-)
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    My biggest goal for January is to consistently log my food. I have gotten so far away from that and I need to harness it back in.

Second is to get back to exercising, starting off with 30 minutes, 3 times a week.

Third is up the water. I haven't been to bad at still drinking it, but I know I need to still get in more.
  • Sidaleeyaya
    Sidaleeyaya Posts: 29 Member
    My goals for January ... Cut out "The Wine". I feel like the last two months I have a glass in my hand everytime I turn around. Empty calories that I really do not need. Next STOP filling the candy dish on my desk at work. Let's be real, I am the only one really eating the candy:) Make healthier meals for myself and my family. Last, make exercise a must! At least 45 minutes three days a week.

Help me stay on task! Good luck everyone.
  • hongkongjedi
    hongkongjedi Posts: 4 Member
    My January goal is to make good decision and have self-control, sleep before midnight, keep hydrated and move more!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    My January goal is to log my food, not drink soda, and get back to exercising.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    My goal is to cut out all the processed, refined sugar desserts, and sodium laded food I've been gorging on for what seems like forever. I want to be back at 150lbs..........228 has me scared to death I'll return back to 375 one day. Gotta stop!
  • My goal is to track food, eat 80% clean real foods, drink 6 glasses of water a day and to exercise min of 30 minutes per day. I would like to get out of the 150's into the 140's by the end of January.