Winter 2018 - Weigh-in #1 - Monday, January 8th

Options
SmithsonianEmpress
SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
edited January 2018 in Social Groups
Congratulations on making it to Day 7! :) Please use the information below as a guide for your weekly weigh-ins. Remember you can share as little or as much as you’d like.

Week 1

Start Weight:
Challenge Goal Weight:
Weigh-in #1:

A positive thought I had this week was:
A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
My most effective workout this week was:

Comments: (Please share any additional information if you'd like)

Replies

• KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Week 1

Start Weight: 186.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 170
    Weigh-in #1: ?

A positive thought I had this week was: I exercise 6 of the last 7 days and I feel awesome about it!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Peanut butter and crackers
    My most effective workout this week was: 40 min of weights and an hour long cardio class. First time I had felt the workout the next day.

Comments: Not weighing myself this week because its period week (sorry if thats too much info) but I usually weigh 5-7 pounds more during that time and its not good for me mentally or emotionally. But next week I will definitely weigh!
  • nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Week 1

Start Weight: 140.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 133
    Weigh-in #1: 140.8

A positive thought I had this week was: My husband and I are going to a concert at the end of the month and while trying on a dress I thought "This looks hot"
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Cheese has been a weakness for me and I was putting it on everything, just racking up calories. This week I had a flatbread pizza with extra vegetables and NO cheese and I didn't even miss it that much.
    My most effective workout this week was: I've been sick most of this week but I did have a nice 4.5 mile run with my dog.
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Week 1

Start Weight: 125
    Challenge Goal Weight: 110
    Weigh-in #1: 123 on 6 Jan.. ( didn't weigh today due to periods)

A positive thought I had this week was: I managed to work out 5 times..good start for me
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Even on Saturday morning I ate boiled egg n brown bread in breakfast
    My most effective workout this week was: 20 mins on elliptical trainer
This discussion has been closed.