Snacks

Options
Day 3 of the Keto diet for me. I'm super hungry. What is your favorite no/low carb snack??

Replies

• ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My go-to snacks are hard-boiled eggs, cucumbers and hummus, and cheese sticks.
  • ShannonINorman
    ShannonINorman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    pepperoni slices (Hormel is 0 carbs for 14), I cut slices off of a block of sharp cheddar, dark chocolate, almonds or pecans, avocado chunks, the ones above are great too.
  • MargoCL_72
    MargoCL_72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    pork rinds, cheese, cucumbers - really anything that's quick and handy.
  • leisfeld
    leisfeld Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ajadumas wrote: »
    My go-to snacks are hard-boiled eggs, cucumbers and hummus, and cheese sticks.

Quick question, I am very new but I thought all legumes including chick peas were a no no. Therefore Hummus would not be a good one for snaking. Unless there is a keto friendly version which I have not found.
  • nic0lepisan0
    nic0lepisan0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My favorite Keto channel! <3https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ9rtgneFVp0wiQWQedaShw

Check out the babaganouch and keto crackers. Simple and easy! But so many great recipes.
  • SusanForLiberty
    SusanForLiberty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I accidentally dipped my celery into avocado mix instead of humus.... this is now a new fav
  • queenofkudzu
    queenofkudzu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1/8 cup almond butter
  • candilc9
    candilc9 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    mom_turner wrote: »
    Fried Pork Skins
    Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
    (Instead of chocolate chips, I used about 2/3 section of Cacoa baking chocolate and chopped it VERY fine.)
    sbyrbb6r0x7t.jpg

Thank you!!!!