What's for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Options
Hi what are you eating today? Post pictures.

Replies

• goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Ate baby carrots.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Almonds so far....Maybe something work a picture later.... :)
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You asked for it!
    This isn't exactly BLD, but I'm on 18/6. So this is during my eating window!
    zc0iznje0k35.jpg
    ocofpbzznc6u.jpg
    tr4hslu11fgr.jpg
    t57cr760ijgu.jpg
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I will take the plate full of cookies!! (Yes I need get serious again my sugar cravings are out of control!!)
  • EryOaker
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    I will take the plate full of cookies!! (Yes I need get serious again my sugar cravings are out of control!!)

I only eat two at a time. They are made from just peanut butter, egg, Swerve, Lilly’s, and almond flour.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Leftover Chili and dry toast with cheese on it. Definitely NOT on plan :/ . Gotta get back to it though. Will start doing my IF which sorta went by the wayside while on vacation.
  • BlingNPaper
    BlingNPaper Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I only eat two at a time. They are made from just peanut butter, egg, Swerve, Lilly’s, and almond flour.
    [/quote]

Do you have the recipe?
  • Tenacity149
    Tenacity149 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    They look yummy!
  • Kacieso
    Kacieso Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This was lunch! Chicken fajitas on homemade lc tortillas!
    Dinner was less exciting- chicken Caesar salad.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I had a less than ideal day. We hosted a party last night so I enjoyed leftovers today. I ate 2 strips of bacon for breakfast. Lunch was 3 squares of sugar free crustless cheese cake and coffee with protein powder, whipping cream and Baileys. Dinner was garlic sausage, cheese .... And caramel and cheese popcorn, with a couple of handfuls of potato chips. :blush LOL

• EryOaker
    edited January 2018
    Options

Do you have the recipe? [/quote]

I use this one (see below) but change it up. I use 1/4 cup swerve for the sweetener. Add 1/2 tsp xantham gum (optional, not necessary) and 1/4 cup Lilly’s chocolate chips. When you bake them, make sure you don’t overbake them. Almond flour burns quickly. Also, when they first come out, they will be a crumbly mess. Take them out and leave them alone until completely cooled. Then eat. If not, they will fall apart on you. Once cooled they set nicely. If you like things on the sweeter side, you can increase the swerve to a 1/2 cup. I prefer 1/4 cup because I don’t like things too sweet anymore. Just enough.
    Enjoy.

https://www.savorytooth.com/peanut-butter-cookies/
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    I had a less than ideal day. We hosted a party last night so I enjoyed leftovers today. I ate 2 strips of bacon for breakfast. Lunch was 3 squares of sugar free crustless cheese cake and coffee with protein powder, whipping cream and Baileys. Dinner was garlic sausage, cheese .... And caramel and cheese popcorn, with a couple of handfuls of potato chips. :blush LOL

I want your lunch. :)
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Almond flour waffle with sf syrup and peanut butter with a side of bacon
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Today is an eat less day for me...coffee...leftover fish & sweet potato chips...bacon and eggs...<sigh>...I would really like to eat so much more...
  • gettinthere
    Options
    Greek salad and chicken sausages
  • gettinthere
    Options
    Cauliflower lasagna with ricotta, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese
  • canadjineh
    Options
    Supper the other night (picked up 1/2 price coldwater shrimp - 'use it tonight' from the grocery store).
    Avocado & shrimp romaine salad with the remaining cucumber/mint raita from the previous 'Indian food' night as a dressing:
    2fkcavxz0ffc.jpg
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Figured out what to do w/ that silly buffalo cauli...

h88o1oc309jf.jpg
  • canadjineh
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I like the combo with a bleu cheese lettuce wedge. Of course, I think I would just love a chunk of Bleu cheese doused in Frank's Hot Sauce..
    I think we have the same dining room table, @JodehFoster lol.