Options

Replies

• Angie_au
    Angie_au Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today at the gym:
    15 mins HIIT
    20 mins weights
    Btw, at the gym do ppl normally do weights first or cardio? I tried doing weights first but muscles were super sore the next day so I went back to doing cardio first
  • sammarie_
    sammarie_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    10K Running program
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    1/2 an hour shoveling snow tonight. My heart rate was up higher doing that than 1/2 an hour of circuit training.
  • Angie_au
    Options
    Same as yest, 15 min HIIT, 20 min weights lifting slightly higher than yesterday :smile:
    Have been working out before work these days, something I haven’t done for a good few years, as I usually go after work. But feels good going before and refreshing, a nice kick start to the day!
  • PNWBethany
    PNWBethany Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    No exercise for me today.
  • 2nelune
    2nelune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Trying to take advice this week and while today was a crazy day, I still managed to get 15 minutes of a kids fitness YouTube video with my kiddos. It’s not much, but it’s better than nothing!
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    2nelune wrote: »
    Trying to take advice this week and while today was a crazy day, I still managed to get 15 minutes of a kids fitness YouTube video with my kiddos. It’s not much, but it’s better than nothing!

Absolutely! :) Good job!
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    7,600 steps, but no designated exercise again today.
  • sammarie_
    Options
    Jan 24 - 1hr PT Weights
    Jan 25 - 1hr PT Cardio
  • sammarie_
    Options
    Jan 26- 10K Running Program
  • Angie_au
    Options
    Went out for drinks last night and went way over my calorie limit (~1900cal, my usual is 1200 cal). So planning on going to the gym twice today (in the morning and evening)
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    40 minute walk 9,901 steps. I'm really struggling with getting overly hungry and then eating terrible food. I know what I need to do but I'm just tired. I rearranged our kitchen/dining room space to include a play area for the baby...hoping that'll make it easier to cook more often so I can cook and watch her too.
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    1.5 mile walk. 7200 steps
  • saptap
    saptap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Had a good week of lifting but didn’t hit my cardio goals.
    Monday - Friday: lifted 60 minutes each day
    Wednesday: cardio for 30 min
    Saturday: today did 45 min of cardio
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    3 mile hike. 10,000+ steps today.
  • 2nelune
    Options
    PNWBethany wrote: »
    40 minute walk 9,901 steps. I'm really struggling with getting overly hungry and then eating terrible food. I know what I need to do but I'm just tired. I rearranged our kitchen/dining room space to include a play area for the baby...hoping that'll make it easier to cook more often so I can cook and watch her too.

That’s a tough one. I had to stop having junk food in my house so I wouldn’t make horrible choices all the time! I also use MealBoard (it’s an iPhone app) to plan my dinners for the week to help keep me on track. It even makes a shopping list for me which is a huge win!
  • 2nelune
    Options
    30 minute hiit workout today :smile:
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    2nelune wrote: »
    PNWBethany wrote: »

That’s a tough one. I had to stop having junk food in my house so I wouldn’t make horrible choices all the time! I also use MealBoard (it’s an iPhone app) to plan my dinners for the week to help keep me on track. It even makes a shopping list for me which is a huge win!

You read my mind about the meal planning app! I was just thinking how helpful it would be to have a website make the shopping list. Thanks! I totally agree about the junk food. I think I've gotten better about not keeping certain foods around but I need to improve even more and also make sure I don't leave the house without a snack.
  • PNWBethany
    Options
    No designated exercise today. 5,000 steps.
  • sammarie_
    Options
    No designated exercise for yesterday and today. Back at work so feeling the pressure this week. My goal is to complete my running program at the gym before I go home.