1/28 Check-In

Options
It’s late but Sundays are a busy day/night in my house :wink: does ANYONE want to share how their nutrition went today?? How much water they drank?? Anyone???

My Sunday...
Nutrition: 10
Water: 88oz

I went to brunch with friends today and was the only one on a diet. I drank 3 pint glasses of water and ate a bunless, spreadless portabella goat cheese “burger” with mixed greens on the side no dressing. I was SO proud of myself and it was so delicious!! I did great with the rest of my day and I can’t wait to kill it this week. Woohoo!

How about you guys???

Replies

• joiahstewart
    joiahstewart Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My nutrition was atrocious, I was at my daughters birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and I got there at fast break time. Needless to say, I ate some pizza ooooh and a couple of cupcakes. I am back to normal today, im happy I got the opportunity to break from the usual. I believe that having a time to "cheat" on your meal plan is important and mandatory in some cases. This not only gives you a mental break but a time to trick your body or metabolism into thinking that your calories will be increasing so that will mean extra work in burning. I found that when I had done this 2 weeks ago I got on the scale that same day and I was up a pound. I got on the scale the very next day and had lost 3. This is purely my opinion and it works for me.
  • schmilar
    schmilar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing Amanda good job! Joiah... definitely on the same page as you.
    I'm up 1.6 pounds today, but we'll see what the week brings :)
  • joiahstewart
    Options
    @scookie0403 It's not a sprint but a marathon. Keep up the good work!
  • mombiejohnston
    mombiejohnston Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    @joiahstewart happy birthday to your daughter!! How old did she turn?
  • joiahstewart
    Options
    Thank you so much, she turned 4. She is too funny and acts like she is 35.
  • mombiejohnston
    mombiejohnston Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh :smiley: how cute!