Challenge Goal Weight:
Weigh-in #1:
Weigh-in #2:
Weigh-in #3:
Weigh-in #4:

A positive thought I had this week was:
A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
My most effective workout this week was:

Comments: (Please share any additional information if you'd like)

Replies

• poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Week 4:
    Start Weight: 152lb
    Challenge Goal Weight: 140-144
    Weigh-in #1: 149
    Weigh-in #2: 146
    Weigh-in #3: 147 / 66.8kg
    Weigh-in #4: 145 / 65.9kg
    Total loss: 7lb.

A positive thought: that's half a stone gone!
    A healthy meal: A sensible sized portion of haggis, neeps and tatties for Burns night! (probably not healthy, but stayed within my calories)
    Effective workout: C25K week 4 is in the bag! On to week 5!

I've decided to start weighing in kg as well as lbs, because my scale only weighs in whole pounds but will do 0.1kg. Since I am set to lose half a pound a week, there's a better chance of a loss showing up in kgs!
  • Megan91384
    Megan91384 Posts: 98 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Week 4—

Start Weight: 205.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 193.8
    Weigh-in #1: 206.8
    Weigh-in #2: 205.6
    Weigh-in #3: 202.6
    Weigh-in #4: 201.6

A positive thought I had this week was: Eat well, feel well!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Salad, Greek yogurt, overnight oats
    My most effective workout this week was: Zumba

Comments: It was a stressful week, so I'm glad I made good choices and stuck to the plan. My husband has some stress/anxiety issues and his doctor changed his medication and doses, so it was just an off week in our home. I took on more of the house and kid responsibilities because I didn't want him to get overwhelmed as his body adjusted to new medication. He seems to be feeling better now though. *fingers crossed*
    I spent the majority of Sunday cleaning the kitchen and meal prepping so hopefully the week will go smoothly for meals. Kids and husband have been sick off and on for the past few weeks so I'm just trying to keep everyone healthy.

• Megan91384
    Options

Marriage is still a wreck and counseling doesn’t seem to be helping - although it has only been a few weeks, and I know this is going to take much, much longer. Feeling very alone.

Sorry to hear this. :( We are all here for you. <3
  • Megan91384
    Options
    cxwhit3 wrote: »

A positive thought I had this week was: Broke 180, yay!

Woohoo! Congrats!
  • YAJ3507
    YAJ3507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 215
    Challenge Goal Weight:190
    Weigh-in #1: 215
    Weigh-in #2: 212.4
    Weigh-in #3: 214
    Weigh-in #4: 212.6

A positive thought I had this week was: I have gone to the gym every day for the last two weeks - I am a rock star!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I brought fruit for my employee's birthday - her request!
    My most effective workout this week was: Taking my dog for a long walk and enjoying the elusive sunshine. :smile:

Comments: I still seem to be gaining and losing the same 2 pounds. Any insights are appreciated!
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 147
    Challenge Goal Weight: 137
    Weigh-in #1: 146.1
    Weigh-in #2: 145.3
    Weigh in #3: 145.8
    Weigh in #4: 143.6

A positive thought I had this week was: yay! All the hard work is working!!

A healthy snack/meal I ate: used my Instant Pot to make super healthy lentil soup and ate it a few times this week

My most effective workout this week: argh I have an infection in the sutures from a mole removal on my leg. I can’t do anything and it’s driving me nuts!!!!!!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8
    Challenge Goal Weight:190
    Weigh-in #1:201.8
    Weigh-in #2:199.6
    Weigh-in #3:201.6
    Weigh-in #4:202.6

A positive thought I had this week was: I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GROUP!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Carrots for snacking
    My most effective workout this week was: Didn't happen :(
    Comments: Having a very rough week. I am on the verge of just giving up with trying anymore. I will try harder this week. I blew the exercise last week due to hurting my back and over-doing it. I seem to continue to do this. I am going to commit to no more than 30 minutes at a time each exercise day this week. Hopefully, I can get 5 workouts in, and will NOT hurt myself in some way. Also, I am feeling super PMS'y today. I don't get periods anymore due to hysterectomy (still have ovaries) so the PMS feeling hits me like a ton of bricks because I am never expecting it. I will NOT give in to that crazy nonsense though!
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Week 4
    Start Weight: 241.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 220
    Weigh-in #1: 239.2
    Weigh-in #2: 238.6
    Weigh-in #3: 239.0
    Weigh-in #4: 239.0

A positive thought I had this week was: I don’t have to eat my feelings. Wrote down my strong feelings.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I feasted on Black Forest cake all week following my birthday. Yesterday I prepared a salad from 3oz chicken breast, tomato, sweet corn, lettuce, and yoghurt dressing (forgot the zucchini for green color).
    My most effective workout this week was: Body cycle in the evening. My job had me walk a lot and left my body hurting on Sunday.

Comments: Birthday treats of food and unopened Christmas presents. Went to the World Market to savor beauty. Also got a journal with affirmations about change to cheer me on.
  • joyhoffman9340
    joyhoffman9340 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:205.5
    Challenge Goal Weight: 193
    Weigh-in #1: 204.4
    Weigh-in #2:203.7
    Weigh-in #3:203.2
    Weigh-in #4:202.8

A positive thought I had this week : I am the tortoise: slow and steady wins the race.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Didn’t do that great on my eating. Need to do better this week.

My most effective work out this week was: Walking was my only workout. Hoping to get back on my elliptical this week.

Comments: (Please share any additional information if you'd like)
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Megan91384 wrote: »

Marriage is still a wreck and counseling doesn’t seem to be helping - although it has only been a few weeks, and I know this is going to take much, much longer. Feeling very alone.

Sorry to hear this. :( We are all here for you. <3

Thank you, I appreciate it.
  • shamac35153
    shamac35153 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 179.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 169.4
    Weigh-in #1: 176.4
    Weigh-in #2: 175.4
    Weigh in #3. 175.0
    Weigh in #4. 175.8
    Positive thought remember to post today.
    Did a lot of meal prep yesterday to hopefully be able to stay on track and eat better.
    Best workout by far was Saturday 10 flights of stairs with weight vest. Then a killer burn. Class.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Week 4 —

Start Weight: 156.5 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 140
    Weigh-in #1: 149.3 lbs
    Weigh-in #2: 149.0 lbs
    Weigh-in #3: 145.5 lbs
    Weigh-in #4: 145.7 lbs
    -10.8 lbs

Best thought: I've come a far way in a month.

Best meal: Homemade Asparagus Soup!

Best workout: Finally made it out to the gym to lift some weights.

I also did some reading on nutrition this week and decided to get a better handle on my diet in that regard.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    ]
    BeautyBMe wrote: »
    Week 4

Start Weight: 236.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: 215
    Weigh-in #1: 235.4
    Weigh-in #2: 234.4
    Weigh-in #3: 232.8
    Weigh-in #4: 231.4
    A positive thought I had this week was: Keep it up!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Tumaro's Low Carb Wraps, great bread substitute for sandwiches.
    My most effective workout this week was: Dancing to great music every morning to get 3K steps to start my day off right.

Such a GREAT idea!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    Week #4 -

Start Weight: 110
    Challenge Goal Weight: Maintenance goal range of 108-113.

Weigh-in #1: 110.2 (109.6 trending)
    Weigh-in #2: 110.8 (109.9 trending)
    Weigh-in #3: 110.2 (110.0 trending)
    Weigh-in #4: 110.0 (110.2 trending)
    Total: -0.2 (+0.2 trending)

I was pretty consistent with the gym this week. Also cooked a good dinner this week, which is a win because I haven’t cooked in so long.

But overall, emotions got the best of me this week. I didn’t stick to my calories, and so my weight is continuing to creep upward. I am still at goal right now, but I need to be watchful so that I don’t end up gaining the weight back.

You ARENT alone. We are all here with you. Your marriage isn’t a wreck.....you’re experiencing the “for worse” part. Changes will come in time. You have to believe that and work towards them everyday. Focus on doing YOUR part in the relationship and you will feel better about things. Counseling helps on so many levels.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    Options
    /]
    cxwhit3 wrote: »
    Week 4—

Start Weight: 187.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: 167
    Weigh-in #1: 182.2
    Weigh-in #2: 181
    Weigh-in #3: 181.2
    Weigh-in #4: 177.8

A positive thought I had this week was: Broke 180, yay!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: lots of salad
    My most effective workout this week was: pulled ou my Wii and doing the various sports for 45 minutes to an hour each day.p

Comments: (Please share any additional information if you'd like). Don’t know if it’s my connection with all of you or what, but I’m seeing good results and feeling great. My husband started his own diet which makes my shopping easier and he’s not eating as much junk around me, although he takes a day off each week.

HOW EXCITING :blush:
This discussion has been closed.