SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 179.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 169.4
    Weigh-in #1: 176.4
    Weigh-in #2: 175.4
    Weigh in #3. 175.0
    Weigh in #4. 175.8
    Positive thought remember to post today.
    Did a lot of meal prep yesterday to hopefully be able to stay on track and eat better.
    Best workout by far was Saturday 10 flights of stairs with weight vest. Then a killer burn. Class.

Nice workout. How much does your vest weigh?
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Start Weight: 125
    Challenge Goal Weight: 110
    Weigh-in #1: 123
    Weigh-in #2: 122
    Weigh-in #3: 122
    Weigh-in #4: 125

A positive thought I had this week was: no positive thoughts this week..
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: all wrong food choices
    My most effective workout this week was: didn't work out at all

Comments: didn't go well... Exam pressure, office, kids , bad food choices, not logging food, lost my streak.. not feeling good about it. I need to get serious about it.. taking casual approach is not taking me any where.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Start Weight: 171.5
    Challenge Goal Weight: 158.7
    Weigh-in #1: 175.9
    Weigh-in #2: 170.4
    Weigh-in #3: 169.1
    Weigh-in #4: 167.1

A positive thought I had this week was: I have to buy a new (smaller) bra!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: red apple with organic peanut butter
    My most effective workout this week was: new Pilates workout
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 220.0
    Challenge Goal Weight: 196
    Weigh-in #1: 218.4
    Weigh-in #2: 215.8
    Weigh-in #3: 215.2
    Weigh-in #4: 214.0
    Loss: -1.2

A positive thought I had this week was: It's been a tough week...but I'm still here and checking in and somehow I'm down a pound
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: most dinners were some form of grilled meat and a salad
    My most effective workout this week was: I didn't work out at all this week :s

Comments: It's been a stressful and an emotional week so I'm hoping this week will be better. I totally skipped the gym every day last week and I felt guilty about it for a while but I think I just needed a break and few extra hours of sleep. The good news is that I didn't really overeat and could limit my emotional eating to something that wasn't totally destructive. I stress baked some brownies yesterday though, so we'll see how that goes haha
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    mebelfanti wrote: »
    Start Weight: 220.0
    Challenge Goal Weight: 196
    Weigh-in #1: 218.4
    Weigh-in #2: 215.8
    Weigh-in #3: 215.2
    Weigh-in #4: 214.0
    Loss: -1.2

A positive thought I had this week was: It's been a tough week...but I'm still here and checking in and somehow I'm down a pound
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: most dinners were some form of grilled meat and a salad
    My most effective workout this week was: I didn't work out at all this week :s

Comments: It's been a stressful and an emotional week so I'm hoping this week will be better. I totally skipped the gym every day last week and I felt guilty about it for a while but I think I just needed a break and few extra hours of sleep. The good news is that I didn't really overeat and could limit my emotional eating to something that wasn't totally destructive. I stress baked some brownies yesterday though, so we'll see how that goes haha

Sometimes extra sleep is needed. I have plenty of days I’m like nope no workout today. In the bed I go. Oh, and mail me a brownie. :wink:
  • Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Week
    Start weight: 150 ish
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145
    Weigh-in #1: 149.6
    Weigh-in #2: skipped
    Weigh-in #3: 150.2
    Weigh-in #4: 152.2
    No particularly inspirational thoughts this week.
    All of the work meals I pack are pretty healthy, but I eat the exact same food every time I work.
    I think I only made it to the gym once.. I don't even feel guilty because sleep is probably my #1 hobby. But, I know that working out really helps me mentally so I'm going to try to do better.
    I stayed within my calorie goal 6/7 days this week, but I'm pretty sure the 20ish cough drops a day I'm eating and not logging might be the problem, lol.
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 146.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128 (possibly to ambitious but will give it a go)
    Weigh-in #1: 143.26
    Weigh-in #2: vacation
    Weigh-in #3: vacation
    Weigh-in #4: 141.7

A positive thought I had this week was: I didn't put any weight on while away. So I am pleased with that.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
    Fresh mango and banana fruit salad with Greek yoghurt and muesli

My most effective workout this week was: pilates
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 133.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 129
    Wk 1: 133.6
    Wk 2: 131.4
    Wk 3. 131.6
    Wk 4: 131.6

A positive thought I had this week was: Maintaining my weight under tough circumstances is a success.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: protein shake

My most effective workout this week:
    A glute focused barbell workout plus hanging leg lifts which make me feel badass, followed by a mile sprint.

Comments:
    I’m late checking in but I’m here and ready to get going again. Had to say goodbye to an uncle this week, it was very sad.

Today is Feb 1 & I’m starting the Strong Curves beginner program over again today with added resistance variations, and I’m going to keep working on my 5k time (and treadmill patience!)
  • KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Week 4 —

Start Weight:186.4
    Challenge Goal Weight:170
    Weigh-in #1:
    Weigh-in #2:184.2
    Weigh-In #3: 184.6
    Weigh-In #4: 184.6
    Loss: -1.8

A positive thought I had this week was: Vacation is nice.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Pistachios
    My most effective workout this week was: Kickboxing

Comments: I feel like my weight loss isn't moving which is completely my fault but I'm having such issues with a million different things coming up and getting in my way. I'm very overwhelmed.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Week 4 —

Start Weight: 148
    Challenge Start Weight: 133
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125
    Weigh-in #1: 133.8
    Weigh-in #2: 132
    Weigh-in #3: 131.6
    Weigh-in #4: 131

This time I didn't cheat, I just forgot to post it!

Positive thought: I am hoping to cut down on my hour commute (2x/day) soon! My friend helped me make a budget, and I've spent so much time this week looking. Definitely by March~ probably.

Healthy choice: I started drinking a "green food" blend with probiotics, and it is entirely bearable without adding all the wonderful smoothie ingredients I would normally be tempted to add! Not a snack/meal, but I also started taking multivitamins and a D-3 supplement (per MD).

Other: Between my two hours of driving and searching for a nice, safe AND affordable apartment or room for rent, I haven't been logging consistently and I've had less time for my dog. :( but once I move, I should have 2 more hours each day to spend with her!
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ok - confession: I am late posting my weight because I was embarrassed that it shot up. I was again traveling for work from Wed-Sunday and my Monday weight was mortifying. My brain said that it was ok (retained water from salty restaurant meals, bloating from TOM, etc.) but I still felt totally ashamed. I never missed a workout but I did indulge in snacks and alcoholic drinks - without logging them. But now I have to face the music. We are in this together and we all have ups and downs. Incidentally, I’ve lost weight during travel in the past, so I should know what to do...

Week 4—

Goal weight 124
    Start 130.2
    Jan 8 #1 127.8
    Jan 15 #2 130.0
    Jan 22 #3 130.2
    Jan 29 #4 133.0

A positive thought I had this week was: Don’t give up.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: My strategy for dealing with all the treats we had during working lunches was just take one quarter or one-half of the treat, to satisfy my curiosity without eating a whole cookies/brownie/whatever. Interestingly, MANY of my colleagues followed my lead and did the same. Nearly all of us are mindful of our health.
    My most effective workout this week was: I did the same kind of workout that I normally do in my house, but after exercising at the hotel gym, a woman commented about how tough my routine is. It’s nothing special: I do 20 min cardio followed immediately by an intense circuit of 3-4 compound exercises with weights for a total of 30-40 min.

Sorry for the rambling post. It’s great and inspiring to see everyone’s progress.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    BeautyBMe wrote: »
    Week 4

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Tumaro's Low Carb Wraps, great bread substitute for sandwiches.

I absolutely love those wraps, too. They have revolutionized my lunches!
This discussion has been closed.