Replies

• BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Feb1
    Day 1 - pass1

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. No problem there

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    No. Just over the1630 I’m keeping inside of

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

Unexpected, but just a lazy day
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Good luck everyone, you can do it!!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute PiYo class in the morning, and a 60 minute Zumba class this evening.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    February 1
    Exercise : 42 mins on tread mill
    Calories : Yes, just by 95
    Tracked : Yes

My goal for this month is to be honest and check in every day. Good luck everyone ! May all of us make it to the winners circle.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,190 Member
    Options
    A good day one!

Calorie goal - yes. But I wish I needed to eat ice cream like Craig. Seriously jealous.

Tracking - yes. I even entered a recipe so the calories would be accurate. And then did not eat both servings.

Exercise - yes. A beautiful snowshoe through my woods up to where the best view is. But it was snowing so I couldn't see much. Its still great up there.

Enjoy good sleeps, everyone.
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    February 1
    Exercise-yes, W1D3 C25K
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    February 1
    Exercise - yes, walking and rearranged/cleaned one of my many bookcases; lots of bending and stooping.
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    February 1
    Exercised?: Yes. 40 minutes walking
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • nefariousjedi
    nefariousjedi Posts: 52 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    February 1: Pass Day
    Exercise: No (Out of town funeral, got back too late and having a headache, heading to bed now)
    Calorie: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

Have a morning walk date with my friend, I will say Yes to all three tomorrow!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. Walked 3 mi.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    It’s great to start a new month! I’m inspired by new and consistent team members.
    @Anya_000 Well done on your maintenance of you & your beautiful and slimmer dog!
    @oykucan please keep yourself safe!
    @2020pinktogo Your enthusiastic attitude and point of view keep us and your town officials on our best game!
    @craigo3154 Eat your ice cream! No one in the history of the UAC has ever needed that advice! I need to do the opposite
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep!

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @LoraineGB has inspired me with her impressive multiple mile walks. Today, I walked 6 miles with an overall elevation gain of 1500 feet. It was a wonderful desert trail! I have not walked that far since I was a Boy Scout in 1963.
    Calories: under by nice margin
    Tracking: good
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    @Anya_000 Your dog's looking very happy with all the walking. Great looking dog!

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yep!!
    Calories: yes
    Woooo!
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes to all! For exercise I had a busy work day as a nurse, on my feet all day for 13 hours. I’m beat!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the January Winner's Circle people! Great work!

I slipped away mid-January, things just got away from me. But I'm back for February! So:

Exercise: yes

Luckily this month does not have travel planned, holiday luncheons or birthdays. I might make it.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Today was a much needed rest day so I took it easy by just doing some walking and yoga/stretching.
    We are in the middle of another cold snap with temperatures around -35. I miss being outside, as do the kids. We lasted at the school playground for about 15 minutes yesterday before cheeks were on the verge of frost bitten. Will the ground hog see his shadow tomorrow?? I hope not! Come on spring!
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, 45 min yoga
    Welcome to new members! This is a great group. I love the accountability. Many days last month I would not have tried to log or exercise if it weren’t for this group. And though it is not about weight loss, I did lose almost 8 pounds last month! I hope to get to my goal weight range and stay in this group to maintain. I like what you said in your goals @craigo3154 about being honest even when it means missing the winners circle. We all want to seem like we have it together, but being honest is key here.
    Best wishes to everyone this month!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,195 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill / Strength / Yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅