February 7 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Excellent reminder @RangerRickL I need to be more mindful of my posture as I have a tendency to slump a little, and I do cross my legs. I always feel better after a Pilates session, which forces me to be aware of my posture.

On a different note, we are going out to friends for supper tonight, so not sure how that will be calorie-wise. I tried to explain the principles of lower carb eating and how for me it is as much about feeling better as about losing weight, but this person always knows best! We shall see... We will see her lodger for the first time in a long time, and he wants to practice his English for an international business meeting by video-conference, so that will be interesting. Will report back on my daily check-in later.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes, but not much today. Over 20mins but not as much as I would have liked.
    Calories?: Yes - 1227/1240
    Tracked?: Yes

Very cold here and more snow on the way - urgh. Roll on Spring, please.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    We got snow! UK usually comes to a standstill at the mention of it but we did ok today!
    Exercise 10 min Qigong, 16 min yoga this sure does help with posture! 15 min Leslie Sansone, would have been more but had to sort my 19 year old son out, all done together so I guess that counts, 50 minute walk into town, 90 min cleaning
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Safe to say Yes x 3 with low impact aerobics, abs, strength and balance this morning and shoveling snow this afternoon. Still sufficient calories for some chocolate pudding made with almond milk a little later in the evening.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, Feb 7
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Feb 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Track running + dog walking

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes. Fairly large deficit today

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    February 7
    Exercise-yes, TRX class
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes