What's on your plate?

With food being the most important part of dieting I'm curious to know what you all are making. Breakfast, lunch or dinner does anybody have any good meal prep or healthy options?

Replies

• katerskat
    katerskat Posts: 165 Member
    Not a full meal, but i really liked my vegetable the other night. it was frozen Hyvee Fiesta Blend Veggies and had beans in them already. I steamed and added a small amount of taco seasoning and they were great. Having them again tonight!
  • SAErnst82
    SAErnst82 Posts: 60 Member
    for breakfast, I bring cottage cheese and pineapples every morning...love it! I've been really into turkey chili lately, easy to make a big batch and eat it throughout the week. Lots of eggs, hard boiled and in omelets.
  • Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    I've been doing protein shake in the morning after workout; celery/peanut butter for morning snack; salad with chicken for lunch; veggie/apple for afternoon snack and dinner is usually protein and vegetable like salmon or pork chop. Not deviating from the plan is the tough part!!!
  • Meat, beans, eggs, and greens. Keeps shopping easy. I spice it up with some new veg every now and then.
  • atecarly
    atecarly Posts: 6 Member
    I meal prep a lot. It's been very successful for me. Breakfast is usually a chobani yogurt flip or a boiled egg and half an avocado. I pre portion my meals so I don't go over. I look for recipes online so I don't get bored with just chicken and veggies. Today, my lunch was spiralized zucchini sauteed with carrots and peppers and with some tofu. It was only about 160 cal only!