Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Happy days :mrgreen:
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,068 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you happy Wayne, but you haven’t logged any claories burned for this...
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,969 Member
    Options
    Farback wrote: »
    Glad to see you happy Wayne, but you haven’t logged any claories burned for this...

I find the phone app annoying beyond all comprehension and I only had intermittent computer access during my visit so I didn't bother logging much.

On a somewhat related note, what's the usual cal-burn rate of getting jiggy?
  • PamelaR64
    PamelaR64 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey...who you calling old? ;)
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You burn very few calories unless you are very athletic and ambitious. At this age I am neither. I'm just happy things still work.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    V day sex - lots of performance pressure! ;)
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping that once I get some weight off.... my wife will desire me, and that I won't be out of breath during sex. lol
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Someone in my news feed posted "Sex-Intercourse" in their exercise log. That got a few laughs and comments. HAHA!

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Someone in my news feed posted "Sex-Intercourse" in their exercise log. That got a few laughs and comments. HAHA!

I don't post it unless I have other higher calorie items to post along with it. When you post multiple exercise items, the largest number is the one that gets mentioned on the newsfeed as "....... including xyz".