Options
2»

Replies

• BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Happy February 1st!
    It feels good to get back to some accountability after trying to go it alone for the past few months. I am in maintenance for weight but have been getting sloppy about working out and I feel it. This group is just what I need as I figure out being retired (since June) but not at all ready for loafing around as much as I have been lately. I feel the bad habits creeping in!
    Thanks for this. Let's go!

Hope you love retirement as much as I do!!

And me!

Yes x 3 today. Some dog walking, 25 mins Yoga and 20 mins Pilates.
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I need to create habits for a healthier life. Having daily accountability that this challenge will provide will be helpful!
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’m Suzy and have been “on” MFP for years! Looking to be accountable and am ready to hit it!
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hello; My name is Cindy and I would like to join this challenge. I have some rough roads ahead and I tend to be an emotional eater. This group might be just the help that I need.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! This is my 2nd month with UAC and I lost 9 lbs in the 1st month along with intermittent fasting. Good luck to everyone on your journey in February!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Hi, Y'all. I hope that it is okay for me to join back in the 2nd month. Even though I already know that I won't be in the Winner's Circle, again, this month, I am hoping that it is okay to stay in this group & post the rest of the month. I NEED to do this.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Elbee1 wrote: »
    Hi, Y'all. I hope that it is okay for me to join back in the 2nd month. Even though I already know that I won't be in the Winner's Circle, again, this month, I am hoping that it is okay to stay in this group & post the rest of the month. I NEED to do this.

Yes, definitely stay in!!
  • vnelson198
    vnelson198 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm just starting out on a committed fitness journey after years of on and off weight loss. I want to have an external motivation to hold myself accountable. Planning on working out at least 4 days a week and eating better. It's hard to lose weight as a teenager (especially since I'm not technically overweight but I don't like the way my body looks right now and I want to be able to run with more ease). Overall, the plan is to drop 25 lbs by June or July and keep it off! Looking forward to my journey!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Happy February 1st!
    It feels good to get back to some accountability after trying to go it alone for the past few months. I am in maintenance for weight but have been getting sloppy about working out and I feel it. This group is just what I need as I figure out being retired (since June) but not at all ready for loafing around as much as I have been lately. I feel the bad habits creeping in!
    Thanks for this. Let's go!

Hope you love retirement as much as I do!!

Me too...my husband and I love being retired! My Dad always said we live life backwards. He thought we should all be retired when we're young and can enjoy life with our children, and start working only when our children are grown and have lives of their own. That might be fun...but, then, what about the grandchildren?
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love the name of this group! I'm also trying to permanently change my lifestyle whereby I'm active doing *something* every day! I'm positive and enthusiastic, so feel free to add me as a friend and I'll gladly reciprocate kudos and likes and what not. I've already lost 30+ pounds, but I have a long way to go - looking forward to having this added layer of accountability!