MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 :)
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary @craig! :)

Yes x 3
    Exercise was a lot of housecleaning. I hit the Rocky Road Haagen Daz again. I'm not buying it anymore! At my age and weight, I'm not allotted many calories for maintenance, and the ice cream takes up too much. I'm going to buy some plain yogurt today, and put honey and nuts on it for a substitute.

• BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Feb 17

Pass day 4.
    I’ve run into a medical issue I’ve got to get sorted out. I’ll have to see how it goes over the next few days and definitely hope to be back for March.
    Good luck to all!

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    BobWw2017 wrote: »
    Feb 17

Pass day 4.
    I’ve run into a medical issue I’ve got to get sorted out. I’ll have to see how it goes over the next few days and definitely hope to be back for March.
    Good luck to all!

So sorry medical issues are interrupting your progress. Best to stay on top of them, though. Always important to listen to your body and heed the advice of your physician.
  • lcollaro
    lcollaro Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pass #1

Did exercise but everything else was difficult to track. I was out most of the day for a friend’s birthday and couldn’t keep track or properly count calories
  • nefariousjedi
    nefariousjedi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @BobWw2017 hope everything will sort out and be ok. Take care!

@craigo3154 happy anniversary!

@Anya_000 rocky road sounds awesome... one of my favorite was Rum Raisin (I don’t really drink or care much about raisin, somehow just like that flavor)

@Rick yay for Chinese New Year Celebration. Went to one yesterday in Atlanta and had tons of fun! Hope your wife enjoyed hers too!
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Where is Craig? I do not see him? Happy Anniversary!!!!!

This is race week for me. I have a swim meet this coming Saturday 2/24 as a qualifier for the National Sr. Olympics. I am going to swim the 200m breast stroke. I am recovering now from my sinus infections and asthma flare up and today is the first day I have felt slowly better. So we will see how things improve for the remainder of the week.

Exercise? Running yes! Strength training yes!
    Tracked food?yes
    Ate what I tracked? yes.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Ceceev wrote: »
    Where is Craig? I do not see him? Happy Anniversary!!!!!

@Ceceev. I am here (and thank you). Good luck for your swim meet on Saturday.
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    February 17
    28th Wedding Anniversary. (Been married since age 21 :) - lucky to find the right partner early)
    Great evening. (this is why posting this the following day :) )
    Anya_000 wrote: »
    Happy Anniversary @craig! :)

Yes x 3
    Exercise was a lot of housecleaning. I hit the Rocky Road Haagen Daz again. I'm not buying it anymore! At my age and weight, I'm not allotted many calories for maintenance, and the ice cream takes up too much. I'm going to buy some plain yogurt today, and put honey and nuts on it for a substitute.

@Anya_000. Thank you.

Allow yourself the Rocky Road Haagen Daz as an occasional treat. Have it on an intentional pass day, or plan it into budget on particular days. Barring yourself from something you like is a sure fire way to build cravings for it.

Having the lower calorie substitute (yogurt with honey and nuts) is a great way to get something you also like on a more regular basis.
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    Options
    Exercise. Fail
    Track. Ok
    Budget. Ok

Exercise. Ok
    Track. Ok
    Budget. Ok
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 40 minute hike and 40 minutes of strength training
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    February 17, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes,
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

"drop by drop the bucket gets full" Yeah!!! welcome second half of February bucket.
    I went for a very long walk after my meal. Thank you Craig and happy 28th anniversary.
  • JaqK23_
    JaqK23_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, yes
    walking around town a lot