Weekly Weight Check-ins on Thursdays

katerskat
katerskat Posts: 165 Member
In order to keep ourselves accountable, we plan to have weekly weigh-ins available on Thursday mornings. You can either weigh on your own, or use the C2BF scale. This first week is a short one, but this way the rest of the check-ins will be full weeks. These weekly checks are not required, but they can earn a point on the wellness challenge by giving a thumbs up/ or thumbs down report each Thursday on this discussion. We don't need to know any numbers, just let us know how you are doing!

Replies

• katerskat
    Hows your weigh in today?? I got a thumbs WAY up!!
  • I have thumbs up but WAY up would be an exaggeration lol. My goal is to keep moving downward and not get discouraged at a minor loss.
  • ckimm10
    ckimm10 Posts: 13 Member
    Where is the scale at?
  • katerskat
    Scale in in the Cunningham Storage Room!
  • SAErnst82
    SAErnst82 Posts: 60 Member
    Thumbs up!
  • Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    edited February 2018
    Little thumb up!
  • ctganz1
    ctganz1 Posts: 2 Member
    Thumbs up!
  • SAErnst82
    Good job guys! I can't wait to see more of these posts throughout the day!
  • ckimm10
    was a very little thumbs up
  • smedvedjevs
    smedvedjevs Posts: 2 Member
    Thumbs up!
  • ckimm10
    Thumbs up from starting weight.... thumbs down from a few days ago
  • crystallaird
    crystallaird Posts: 1 Member
    Thumbs down
  • laurakerr515
    laurakerr515 Posts: 5 Member
    Thumbs Up! Wasn't expecting a loss this week because I cheated on chocolate and cookies, but it was a good lesson because when i splurged on unhealthier foods I made up for it in my diet somewhere else and made sure to get a little more time at the gym.
  • katerskat
    Thumbs Up for me! I too have had a few times I have splurged, but I at least am trying to make sure i compensate for it with extra exercise to burn the calories. The challenge helps me be accountable.
  • SAErnst82
    Thumbs up!
  • Thumbs up! and just a reminder not to weigh too often... it messes with your head! lol
  • katerskat
    I agree Michelle! We figured 1 time a week was plenty for trying to keep on track.
  • SAErnst82
    A big thumbs up today! Better than last week which is what I needed!
  • katerskat
    Teeny thumbs up since Monday, but equal to last week.
  • laurakerr515
    laurakerr515 Posts: 5 Member
    Thumbs up for this week, only about half a pound down, but i'll take it! I definitely wasn't as strict about my diet this week as I could have been so I know where i need to do better.
  • karlamorford
    karlamorford Posts: 39 Member
    Thumbs up
  • Almost forgot my thumbs up! Just need to remember that slow and steady wins the race!
  • SAErnst82
    THUMBS UP TODAY! Very happy with my progress <3
  • BNPHILLIPS
    BNPHILLIPS Posts: 1 Member
    Thumbs down today :| .... but I'm workin' on it!
  • katerskat
    mine was a thumbs up barely
  • SAErnst82
    Thumbs up! For those of you who use the scale in the Cunningham Training Room, the scale we had in there went crazy on us earlier this week but we have ordered a new one and it should be here sometime today. Due to that factor...Wellness check-ins are extended until tomorrow. Thanks!
  • katerskat
    Scale is still not in the office. If you have weighed at home for thursday or friday, it will count! Let us know how you are doing! I am dead even with last week weigh in for myself.
  • karlamorford
    karlamorford Posts: 39 Member
    Little thumbs up.
  • katerskat
    if 0.2 pounds counts as a thumbs up... then I'm there! I need to get more strict on food choices I think
  • SAErnst82
    thumbs up!