February 28 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    vmgglc8jyaar.jpg
    Here is my last day of February discussion opener graphic. I am putting this up as a place holder to make sure that you all can easily find the February 28 discussion.
    Right now, it is the evening of February 27, I'll be back in the morning, I'll read all of the Feb 27 posts and add any names which have not already been noted.
    The next post will list the February Winner's Circle qualifiers...stay committed through the last day!!
    Rick
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hoooooo-eeeeee I did it! yes x 3!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So glad this month is done another day closer to spring.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Dearest Craig,
    My condolences for the loss of your beloved family member-cat, with the incongruous name, Mouse. I love my animals and feel your pain.
    Rick
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Oh @craigo3154 I am so, so sorry for your sad loss. He was gorgeous. It's no comfort at the moment, but I'm sure it was the right and only decision, and anything else would have not been in his best interests. Thinking of you and your family. R.I.P. lovely Mouse.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    In addition, to the Winner's Circle team mates, all of us who finished the month had both 'scale victories" and "Non-scale victories (NSV)."
    We are better together!! Please move on with us to March!
    I really love this group!
    Your friend, Rick
  • JaqK23_
    JaqK23_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, dancing at my desk again!
    Sorry I didn't submit yesterday's before you made your list but I've taken to coming in every 2-3 days and uploading this as I can't access this group from my mobile.
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the winners! I'm looking forward to beginning again next month!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 I'm so sorry to read your post. I'm a cat lover and have also been away once when one of my cats had to be put down. Another time I held the cat as it happened. I know your heart ache and I'm so sorry. Lots of love. xx
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (30 min walking, 15 min running)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.

Hope to see you all in March!

@craigo3154 sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 and family am so sorry for your loss, take care of yourselves please
    Been snowed in here in UK, most snow for 30 years,I remember that too!
    Exercise yes, 10 min Qigong, 29 min yoga,16 min Leslie Sansone
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes despite raiding cupboards!
    Well done everyone, you are all amazing!
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 here. Very cold, but just a few flakes of snow today. Hope those affected by the snow are keeping warm and safe.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 I read, with compassion, about your companion, Mouse, and send condolences your way. @RangerRickL 's benevolently affectionate comment relating to the the incongruous name made me smile :). It was a fabulous name for your cat. The memories you share with your family will surely last you a lifetime. Always remember the good times from yesterday, rejoice in today, and reach for every new tomorrow.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Let's celebrate those who were so thoughtful and disciplined that they qualified for the February Winner's Circle. This is a circle of friends who share about their lives and choose to care enough about themselves and others that they inspire this UAC team of friends.
    The Winner's are!!!!
    @craigo3154
    @lemmyhead
    @2020pinktogo
    @MzRuthy
    @lcollaro
    @jugar
    @GrandmaJackie
    @loopydo2017
    @fightingthetideofaging
    @oykucan
    @fatbambi2017
    @w8goal4life
    RangerRickL
    @Grandmama129
    lol, It's GardenMama129. But Grandmama129's close. :wink: ...and it's correct in the March post. Got to love the automatic spell corrects.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    @craigo3154 - Sorry to hear about the loss of Mouse!!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 60 minutes shoulder rehab exercises, and 90 minutes pumping iron.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    End of February already! It has been lovely. I got a triple yes for today, and exercise was longer than expected. I lost my hat up in the woods yesterday so hiked back to search for it. Found it! Then had a good long hike on snow that's packed enough to walk on most of the time but getting treacherously soft so you punch through up past your knees once in a while. Just to keep you on your toes, so to speak. So I lost one of my cleat things that straps to my boots and had to go back searching. I gave up after a while and will try when it freezes harder again. Or melts. Or something.

Sorry too hear about your beautiful Bengal, @craigo3154 - they are so sweet. You'll miss your Mouse I'm sure. hope you get home soon
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 So sorry to hear about Mouse. Our cats are such a special part of our lives and to be out of town had to be especially difficult. Wishing you safe travels and a fast trip home to be with your family.