59 days Keto /hit major energy slump

Options
WenCruz415
WenCruz415 Posts: 20 Member
Hi guys! I’m on day 59 of Keto life. 12 lbs down- I’ve had crazy amazing energy for the first 54 days suddenly eating the same things I’m really lethargic off and on through the day. Try mct oil / bulletproof coffee/ and nothing works. I’m not sure what’s up - will this just pass maybe it’s just my body adapting? Any advice? Thank you

Replies

• jaime8955
    jaime8955 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have you tried intermittent fasting ? I started the Keto about 45 days ago and I’m 18 lbs down. I had purchased “ the Keto diet “ book by Leanne Vogel. In her books she discusses the way fasting can help you to lose weight again if your in a slump. I did 4 days of fasting for 24 hour periods and then eat you dinner. I found it really helped me. Leanne Vogel also has a you tube channel with a lot of really good videos as well.Good luck hope this helps.
  • WenCruz415
    Options
    Jaime does IF help with energy slumps specifically? I only fast for 14/10 right now.
  • WenCruz415
    Options
    to clarify, I am not in a weightloss slump, but rather, an energy slump. Super lethargic for days at a time, when I initially had tons of sustained energy. Thank you.
  • kateruest
    kateruest Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Potassium? I always find I get super tired and headachy if I don’t get enough. If I need a boost I put some cream of tartar (1/2 tsp ish - I don’t actually measure) in 1/2 glass of water and do it 2-3 times that day. Just a thought.
  • WenCruz415
    Options
    Oh.. Potassium! I didn't think about that. I have been headachy too. I will try that out, thank you!
  • MIssnewme9211
    MIssnewme9211 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Y'all checkout Dr.KenDBerryMD on YouTube for suggestions! Y'all will love this man, I promise!