Introductions!

Options
kttyson
kttyson Posts: 77 Member
edited March 2018 in Social Groups
Hey Reylo Fam, let's introduce ourselves here. Name, fitness goals, favourite fantasy of Reylo, where you're from, what exercises you like to do, and all that jazz.

biijj0wypqho.jpg

Replies

• Lunazen
    Lunazen Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Found it! Thanks for setting it up.

Let's see... I would like to lose about 40 pounds, and gain some muscle tone. I have several health issues that are creeping up, mainly in my joints and connective tissue. So, would like to get more flexible as well.

Originally from San Fran Bay Area. Live in Tucson Arizona

Reylo: I just want poor Ben to be happy again (but stay a little dark, tbh), and for both of them to never be lonely again.

~Renée Luna
  • ruthravi
    ruthravi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 70 lbs. that's my end goal. I already started working out Jan 1st. I'm making progress with 90 minute workouts twice a week, trying to work up to 3 times a week. prior active duty military, wanting to get back to the shape I was in during that time, but even better. my biggest problem is I LOVES to eat. so sometimes my killer workouts make my muscles hungry and I overdue it. Trying to get more vegetarian vegan style diet going, I know I can do that because meat and dairy just keep me so heavy. want to be light and flexible like Rey. I started eating better in December with the goal of getting in shape in mind. and it's almost 95% inspiration from TLJ that got me going. having 2 kids and being in my last year of nursing school I've let my health and weight slide for far too long. looking forward to the continued motivation from this group. because as we all know the journey involves plateaus and stagnancy at times.
  • kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose around 15kg, or between 30-35 lbs.

I have several health problems, and exercise is necessary to get on top of them all. I have to be careful not to tear my muscles too much because I have a bleeding disorder and the bruises last forever. Because of this, and sheer laziness, I end up failing to reach my ideal weight. I'm hoping this group will keep me on track and in good spirits to reach my ideal weight within 6-8 months, and then keeping it off!

I'm going to be having a surgery some time soon, and so I'll need all the encouragement I can get. My health has been pretty bad this year and I've put on close to 20 pounds. You know that feeling where your face and thighs just feel full? Yeah, I have that.

I also just want to have the chance to get to know all of you even better. Honestly, you all in Reylo trash make me so happy. I just know this will be a great group to do this with.

I'm originally from Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. I've lived in a few places. l was in Vancouver for 5 years while doing my undergrad. I've also lived in New York City: which I'm still in love with, and have never fully gotten over moving away from. Three areas I've lived in for shorter periods are Tokyo, Ottawa, and Cambodia. I ended up calling Toronto my home for a few years before leaving Canada for job opportunities and graduate school. At the moment, and for the foreseeable future, I live in Oxford, United Kingdom.

Reylo fantasy is that Rey and Kylo find the grey in both of them, with epic amounts of angst and both being frustrated with the other because both of them want to be together. A Reylo child also wouldn't be bad :blush:

I usually end up doing yoga, light weights, and walks/hikes as my exercise. I think I can up my game a little bit.
  • ruthravi
    ruthravi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kttyson---Nice! sounds good! are you using the NHS for healthcare? Definitely do lots of stretches and warm ups before workouts and lots of cooldowns. your best bet is machines for weights and cardio so that you have guided movements and prevent falls or bruising.
  • tehanuthefirst
    tehanuthefirst Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me? I'm 53 and I live in New Zealand. I want to go down two dress sizes and get stronger. I walk to work 2- 4 times a week, that's a half hour downhill and 45 minutes uphill. But we have an exercycle and a home gym that my husband got because he wants to improve his health, so I can definitely do more with those. For instance I could be on the exercycle while I'm on Facebook, right?

Life is busy, I have a son and a bunch of small freelance jobs that add up to almost a fulltime job, and I like to write, but seriously there has to be some more time to exercise in there!

I used to do martial arts and now I don't have an ACL in one knee, thanks to an opponent practicing a leg-sweep that aimed too high. The physio for when I first sprained that ligament is how I learned to be comfortable using a gym and using weights, because I had to, (and still should, if I'm taking care of that knee).
  • analisa1228
    analisa1228 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I live in Texas, I’m 29 with a full time job (long days) and a husband and two small boys at home. My job is very active (Occupational Therapy Assistant) and I recently lost 18 pounds but then stopped working out and eating well. :(

I have 15 more pounds to lose to reach my goal and tons more toning needed. I had completed Couch to 5K and loved it along with doing Jillian Michael workouts. I have beach body on demand (a program with lots of workout options) and need to start waking up early to actually work out.
  • cassandrac915
    cassandrac915 Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Name: Cassandra Crozier

Fitness goals: visible abs, currently weigh 250 lbs (5' 7 1/2"), was 140 lbs in high school and it would be nice to get back to that, but it may not be possible just because I do more strength training now. I'm working on flexibility, and I want to get good at doing particular things (pole dance, parkour) and looking good more than I want to show a specific number on the scale.

From: Idaho, USA (originally); now living about 30 miles south of Seattle WA.

Favorite exercises: I have been going to a pole dance class for about 4 and a half years. Last year I also took parkour classes until they were cancelled. Otherwise I usually do elliptical and weight lifting, but will mix it up sometimes with random fun activities. Once had friends over, served dinner, then we all went outside and beat on each other with boffer weapons.

Reylo wishes: Save Ben Solo!!! A happy ending for the sequel trilogy. I wouldn't be unhappy at all with seeing the beginning of a gray Force tradition.

• mayapozzolo
    mayapozzolo Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi Guys! I'm Maya!

My fitness goal is to tone and lose my thigh weight. I want to lose 20lbs or at least see a physical difference. I've been gaining muscle while toning so I've actually gone up in weight. Currently 198/200 lbs but stopped weighting in as it was going up with working out rather then down. I've decided to focus on looking visually for the changes I want to see... Before I started pole fitness I was 178lb went up 20lbs after I started soooo.....

I live in Canada. Currently on the west coast but will be relocating to Ontario as of April.

Fav Excercise: Elliptical, Squats, Sit ups, Weight Lifting, Pole Fitness, and Quidditch (cause I'm an all around nerd).

Reylo Wishes: I'm pretty easy to please. I just want to see a fascinating complexe relationship weither good or bad. Just no Poe and Rey :/ feels forced.... I'm hoping that they will become grey Jedi and balance the force via building a Grey Jedi academy.
  • aliimello
    aliimello Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Aline, a Brazilian Reylo :)

Fitness goals: I don't really like to weight myself lol, and honestly I'm not so worried about the numbers. What I really want is to be more heatlhy and to feel good about my body. For now, my goal is to go to the gym at least 4 times a week.

Favorite exercises: I love to run in the elliptical listening to a good playlist. I also kind of like to do sit-ups and weight lifting. But really, any workout that is dynamic and makes me feel challenged.

Reylo wishes: OMG! Any progress will make me happy, honestly. I would really like to see the "Reylo is the key to balance the force" theory coming true. A Reylo baby would be amazing too. But let's see...

May the force be with us! And #savebensolo