Looking for gay male MFP weightloss pals

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• David28078
    David28078 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Returning to MFPal after some heart trouble. The business is going to kill me but hey that's a old song. I had a nice weight loss run last time and this has to be my last yo-yo - I'm 56 and just don't want to get fat again. I've been sober 19 years now, ex-smoker (Lucky Strike means fine tobacco). Tire of politics and dilettantes. Looking forward to getting another Miniature Schnauzer after I lose some weight - I've had 9 of them and I miss having a little grey sous chef right by my side.
  • sonic3ds
    sonic3ds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose weight, i hate being alone and its a shame i have to be skinny to get noticed in these days now. I dont know how to start but i guess this is the right first step. Add me please, lets lose weight together.
  • cbrick143
    cbrick143 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of MFP for a long time - trying to get back into a habit of using it. Always up for meeting new friends! Feel free to add me.
  • lifewithmikey
    lifewithmikey Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Getting married in a few months and I want some friends to help motivate me to get fit for the wedding.
  • P_Glenn
    P_Glenn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Returning to MFP after a few years hiatus. Last time I only tracked calories, so I'm excited to join the community and hopefully gain some motivation to keep with it! I too am getting married in a few months and want to look my best! :)
  • Sparkyboi
    Sparkyboi Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me and chat me up. 35yo living in Toronto, Canada. been on/off this app since 2012. Down 123lbs...looking to meet new people, new chats, new friendships.

1. Where were you born?
    Toronto, Canada

2. Where do you live at the moment?
    Toronto, Canada

3. Where else have you lived?
    Montreal, Prague, London, Dublin

4. What is your current occupation? What is your dream occupation?
    I am a country director for a small group adventure travel company for the 50+ market.

5. Tell us any 5 things about yourself :)
    Own a rescue chihuahua named Pablo
    Love to travel and explore
    I have a culinary background
    Love to shop and find new things
    Single 8+ years

Feel free to add me and lets get back on track

Glen
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jai_b
    jai_b Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    kskroch wrote: »
    I did not mind, in fact, I liked being a big guy and like bigger guys. I was very comfortable around 240-250 pounds for a long time. I do kind of miss my butt....

But the health issues just really got to me and I topped out about 292 and now last week I was 194 (on my own scale - I use the program/Dr's for tracking here)

My activity level is so much better, and I'm hoping my energy level comes back after I switch to a higher calorie maintenance program.

... yea, not sure where I fit in the zoo anymore...
    I did not mind, in fact, I liked being a big guy and like bigger guys. I was very comfortable around 240-250 pounds for a long time. I do kind of miss my butt....

But the health issues just really got to me and I topped out about 292 and now last week I was 194 (on my own scale - I use the program/Dr's for tracking here)

My activity level is so much better, and I'm hoping my energy level comes back after I switch to a higher calorie maintenance program.

That’s amazing!!! Congrats!!! I went through a breakup and kinda lost myself. Went through a depression as well and reached 299 lbs. after several days of crying and hating myself I finally started a diet. Goal is to lose 40 lbs more and I’ll be at a weight I’m happy with.
  • andyp1386
    andyp1386 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Andy. Been on mfp before. Trying to get back on track. All free to add me
  • andrewjames83
    andrewjames83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'm Andy. Back on MFP after some injury-related weight gain. Happy to connect with new people. Feel free to add me.
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I am single, and need a partner
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Can I get on in this?
  • adamb83
    Options
    Bump bump add me boys
  • Fatty2fab13
    Fatty2fab13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Returning mfp here. I been on and off for awhile. Last year with great success but gained a lot back. Y'all feel free to add me
  • LaurensE1
    LaurensE1 Posts: 196 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi guys, get that holiday weight off! Haha :) Feel free to add me.
  • effJR
    effJR Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm back on MFP after a long hiatus. Looking for a support system to receive and give motivation to succeed in our fitness goals. Friend me if interested!

Peace,
    Jeff
  • effJR
    effJR Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    kyle4jem wrote: »
    Ok I have unashamedly copied this from another of my groups, but thought it was a great way to get to know each other:

1. Where were you born?
    2. Where do you live at the moment?
    3. Where else have you lived?
    4. What is your current occupation? What is your dream occupation?
    5. Tell us any 5 things about yourself :)

:bigsmile:

I copied this from a post from 2012 and thought it might help us get to know one another.

Here are my answers:
    Hi, I'm Jeff and I am married, 56 years old.

1. I was born in Sacramento, CA
    2. I currently live in Vail, AZ
    3. I lived in Montague, CA in the mid to late 80's when I was in the California Conservation Corps
    4. I am currently employed as an Accountant -- my dream occupation is to be retired.
    5. My husband is 74 years old and is in poor health
    Our dog-ter Cory is an 10 year old Viszla.
    I like to sing and for a while I was part of a group that got together to jam but we stopped getting together in 2018 because of my husband's multiple health issues and operations.
    I really want to lose some weight and get stronger in general. I don't want to have health issues of my own.
  • Beary1974AU
    Beary1974AU Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Jay here, back to get rid of the Christmas kilos.

Brisbane AU, always up for some new friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • adamb83
    Options
    We still going strong? Add me, gay dudes.