Weigh Ins - 9th March

Options
Weigh Ins for 3rd - 9th March

Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Replies

• _j4de_
    _j4de_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SW 168.75
    GW 140
    LW 161.25
    TW 160.75

"down" 0.5 lbs

Down but not really as it's just clawing back on last weeks gain. But the main thing is I seem to have found my motivation again. Back in the gym and back sticking to my calorie allowance so with any luck next week will also see a loss! I did try and reply last week but the week had closed by the time I got back to it, but yes I do meal plan and prelog everything even snacks and cups of tea, but the last 2 weeks just seemed to be a free for all when I got home and I didn't write it down as I didn't want to face it!

Good luck to everyone else and have a lovely weekend :)
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    _j4de_ wrote: »
    SW 168.75
    GW 140
    LW 161.25
    TW 160.75

"down" 0.5 lbs

Down but not really as it's just clawing back on last weeks gain. But the main thing is I seem to have found my motivation again. Back in the gym and back sticking to my calorie allowance so with any luck next week will also see a loss! I did try and reply last week but the week had closed by the time I got back to it, but yes I do meal plan and prelog everything even snacks and cups of tea, but the last 2 weeks just seemed to be a free for all when I got home and I didn't write it down as I didn't want to face it!

Good luck to everyone else and have a lovely weekend :)

Yes! Can relate to not wanting to write it down because I didn't want to have it staring at me when I knew I messed up. But, when I was more honest and accountable to myself and others here the shame went away and I made progress again! You're doing great by being honest with us! Keep going!
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 169.6 lbs 3/2/18
    CW 165.2 lbs 3/9/18 (-4.4 lbs)

Total weight loss: -28.8!

I'm at a new low weight of the year and my lowest in the past 4 years! You guys are so helpful by holding me accountable, educating me, listening to me, and encouraging me. Thank you all so much! Onward to my goal weight!
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SW 208.6 lbs 2/10/18
    GW 160 lbs (not sure if this is my actual goal)
    LW 200.9 lbs 3/2/18
    CW 199.4 lbs 03/09/18 (-1.4 lbs)

Total weight loss: -9.1

Lost last weeks gain plus a little more! Hoping I can keep going in that direction. Have a great week!
  • mandyme211
    mandyme211 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HW: 187 lbs
    SW: 180
    GW: 120
    LW: 131.5
    TW: 129.3 (-2.2)
    Overall: -57.7 lbs

Broke the 130s! Finally!
  • Laurahenson29
    Laurahenson29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HW 241.2 lbs (August, 2017)
    GW 160 lbs
    SW 220.8 lbs
    LW 213.2 lbs
    TW 212.4 lbs

Weekly loss -.8 lbs
    Total loss 28.8 lbs

Average loss for the week. I keep waiting for the scale to go upwards, but it hasn't. I'm very happy with the downward trend. Keep it up my friends!
  • mwoitach
    mwoitach Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    216 - highest I’ve weighed in over a year
    It’s official - I’m out of control!!! Telling you this makes me feel better - makes me own it!! It started with being sick for a month and eating carb carb carbs. Was good fir 2 weeks them my sister got really sick. Such an emotional eater and I fall apart without a plan. Enough whining and excuse making!!! Starting back at it today - meaning being aware of what Im eating and making healthy choices. Baby steps. My new goal is to get to 200. Just 16 pounds. I can do this!!!! Starting now - 8:27 on March 9th!! Baby steps!!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Last week: 160.0
    This week: 159.4
    Goal weight: 150-155

Have had a good week, hope to get to 157 by the end of March.
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    SW: 192
    GW: 147

LW: 162.6
    TW: 162.3
    TL: 28.7

Actual scale weight was 160.4 so finally that dramatic climb for the last few weeks has started to go! Still not sure what caused the climb, but beginning to think that I might be becoming peri menopausal... the trend app will be interesting this year!!
  • stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Start weight 170
    Last week 154
    This week 153
    total loss 17

Weighed yesterday, forgot to enter. There was one say this week where I weighed in at 150-151, so either holding onto some water weight or my scale is just plain unreliable. Either way I am on a down trend still.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Taking a break from official weigh in this week (first time in over a year), I have too many other factors contributing to water fluctuations this week - air travel, eating out whilst on holiday, beer, chest infection, more intense exercise and shark week so I am all over the place on the scale, I've still logged it all on Libra. Been eating around Maintenance and had far more carbs than normal cos can't really taste anything else, also been pretty dehydrated despite all the water I've been drinking throughout being sick.

Anyway I will be back to it next week, infection is starting to shift off my chest and I can kinda breathe again. Food plan and exercise schedule is written up for next week, so will get onto my food prep tomorrow and sort my life out lol.
This discussion has been closed.