What motivates you?

zhwoolard
zhwoolard Posts: 3 Member
My motivation is my girlfriend who is counting calories along with me. I’m my first week in and we’ve been keeping each other accountable. Looking good for her and not letting her down have kept me good in a week that would have been filled with too much fast food!

Replies

• Bauor
    Bauor Posts: 1 Member
    Honestly what motivates me is just the feeling of forward progression. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you're a better you than you where yesterday.
  • dylansmileyy
    dylansmileyy Posts: 1 Member
    My motivation is my competition which are really only my peers co-workers, classmates, etc but I make it a point to try and look, and perform better then everybody else. Them surpassing me kind of scares in a way
  • zhwoolard
    My motivation is my competition which are really only my peers co-workers, classmates, etc but I make it a point to try and look, and perform better then everybody else. Them surpassing me kind of scares in a way
    I understand observing others shortcomings as a learning point. I hope you do not look down on them though!
  • zhwoolard
    Bauor wrote: »
    Honestly what motivates me is just the feeling of forward progression. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you're a better you than you where yesterday.
    Very true, nothing is better than self motivation. I can be my strongest critic because, quite frankly, no one cares about me and thinks about me as much as I do!
  • thomasbrady115
    thomasbrady115 Posts: 2 Member
    I dont want to be fat anymore
  • aaronk1471
    aaronk1471 Posts: 5 Member
    Progression is always cool. Probably the key movtivating factor for me.
  • DoubleK84
    DoubleK84 Posts: 1 Member
    I don't want my "dad bod" anymore. I'm 33. I don't want to be too ashamed to go swimming with my kids this summer.
  • demonslay677
    demonslay677 Posts: 1 Member
    *kitten*