Last week ...

Mon zilch
    Tues 75 min yoga
    Wed 60 weights class
    Thurs 120 min yoga
    Fri 30 min workout/yoga at home
    Sat zilch
    Sun 60 min walk outside at 3mph

Still sore ... knee and hip ... but can pretty much do anything I want/need to..

Tomorrow ... first riding lesson since surgery!!!!! Excited but nervous. First ride is April 28/29 which is only 8 weeks away. And it’s a tough ride so really have to be prepared.
  • Shron123
    Shron123 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Last week ...

Mon 35 min riding lesson
    Tues 75 min yoga
    Wed 60 weights class
    Thurs 120 min yoga
    Fri zilch
    Sat zilch
    Sun zilch

Rough week as I caught a bug that started Monday night and built thru the week. Lots of sneezing and coughing. My husband is concerned as it sounds like I have fluid in my lungs so going to emerge today to check it out and to get an inhaler as my current one is off code. I have asthma but it only rears it’s ugly head every two or three years when I get sick like this.

Friday went to an NKT therapist re my shoulder and hip issues. My shoulder has been getting progressively worse over the past few months. I injured it years ago during an unscheduled dismount from my then horse, Theo. My hip has also been bugging me a lot - pretty sure it’s from that knee but really need to get everything moving better w minimal pain.

Great news is we went to visit a friend and her 16 hand purebred Arabian horse yesterday. They went for a ride and my hubby Tom fell in love. Toi is almost 18 but an amazing horse. He has done 50s and 75s plus dressage and jumping. Anither friends horse is still going strong and he’s 25 - still doing 50s. Last year he did a 75 and got Best Condition. The best part is our friend was the breeder for Toms current horse, Dolly and wants her back for her niece. So it will be a direct trade - Dolly for Toi. And Tom, who pretty much only rides at events is planning his training schedule so that will be fun for all of us. Lots of riding together. Fingers crossed for an amazing season.
  • Shron123
    Shron123 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Last week ...

Mon 35 min riding lesson
    Tues 75 min yoga
    Wed 60 weights class
    Thurs 120 min yoga
    Fri zilch
    Sat zilch
    Sun zilch

Another rough week. Asthma kicked in big time. Went to Emergency and got drugs and a new inhaler but still horrible chest cough and of course it is worse when I lie down ... so no sleeping.

This week is not looking much better. Hospital said the bug I have lasts about 3-4 weeks and this is week 3. Plus contractors from insurance are going to be here for 2-3 weeks finally fixing flooded basement. Not comfortable leaving strangers alone in my house so pretty sure workout class, riding lessons and yoga are on hold til they are done. Also, to continue with my negative diatribe, it is -10C AGAIN so very difficult to be motivated to do anything. Also calling for more snow. Real Spring w warmer weather isn’t arriving til May. Not sure I will make it :).