Keto...again

Options
Hi Everyone! I am back on my Keto diet. To be honest, it is so far the only diet where I can actually see changes. I am currently on a KetoReboot to help get my bodt in ketosis at a quicker rate. I plan to do my keto diet with intermitten fasting (yes, it has been approved by my doctor) (yes, it is easier than you may think and healthy). However, my struggle 95% of the time comes from Meal Planning. I can prep all day long. But finding good recipies is the hardest. What are some of your keto must have recipes? Any tips on finding them?

Replies

• anelyaG
    anelyaG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
  • anelyaG
    anelyaG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    They even have a meal planner and shopping list.
  • Jagzfan
    Jagzfan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like Suzanne Ryan's book Simply Keto. The recipes are generally quick and easy to prepare. A great book to start Keto with.
  • sallyann8
    sallyann8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I too like Diet Doctor, some gorgeous meals quick and easy to prepare and I love the way you can type in the number you're cooking for and it automatically resets the quantities. :) I also like Dot2trot, she has a great story really inspiring and she takes you step by step through her recipes. :)
  • LiveLoveKeto
    LiveLoveKeto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I generally go to KetoConnect.net for recipes (ketoconnect on YouTube ) and MindOverMunch on YouTube for Meal prepping ideas. Could watch those two all day long :lol: