Comment when you complete a workout

Options
TisBonnie
TisBonnie Posts: 48 Member
I thought it might be motivational to have them all together!

Completed a 20-minute cardio/high-intensity interval training session.

Replies

• cassandrac915
    cassandrac915 Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    One hour on elliptical before work, but not too intense. I'm going to try to hit the weights when I'm done with work (in a clinic that's all in favor of employee health, so we have a gym) and then I'll do some stretching when I get home.
  • kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Close to a 3km walk today! First time out of the house in 3 days.

qaziywmie4hn.gif
  • TisBonnie
    Options
    10 minute dance warmup
    Weightlifting with dumbbells:
    1 set of 10 reps at 50% weight
    2 sets of 10 reps at full weight
    Stretching cool-down
  • tehanuthefirst
    tehanuthefirst Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is a good idea! I'm on the exercycle....I guess my fitness plan is to spend my morning internet browsing time doing it on the bike. Messed around on Facebook and other stuff for a while, checked the counter on the bike and I'd done 45 minutes so I figured I could keep going til I'd done an hour.
  • mayapozzolo
    mayapozzolo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did a circuit today and a half hour walk! Felt lovely.
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    Did a circuit today and a half hour walk! Felt lovely.
    We just friggin' forget how good it feels to move, don't we?

• TisBonnie
    Options
    20 minutes of dancing.
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    TisBonnie wrote: »
    20 minutes of dancing.
    Brilliant way to get fit!
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    Ugh. Still got a cold. But my fanfiction won't write itself so I made myself sit on the exercycle on a really slight resistance and kept twirling along slowly while writing. 50 painless minutes later I'd made a decent start on this chapter and done a few kms of cycling too. I'm whacked now though. Back to bed.
  • cassandrac915
    Options
    One hour on elliptical and a little bit of weight lifting yesterday. Hopefully I will have time to get on the stationary bike today, and maybe some more strength exercises.
  • kttyson
    Options
    Walked 6km today
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    An hour of gentle exercycle while watching a couple of episodes of Dr Who. Then realised I needed to move a whole pile of brush cuttings to the mulcher before it rains. Ran out of energy before I could run the mulcher though. Ugh.
  • jessietroeder
    jessietroeder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Does a couple of rounds of DDR count? I’m finally playing a decent amount of songs on Difficult instead of all Basic.
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    Does a couple of rounds of DDR count? I’m finally playing a decent amount of songs on Difficult instead of all Basic.
    If it makes you feel alive and happy, sure! Plus it's a skill, it requires focus....very like a Jedi!

• kttyson
    Options

Yes!!! I’m in the same boat. My pads don’t work so well anymore. My PS2 is also starting to slow down. What songs are your favorite?

• cassandrac915
    Options
    I couldn't sleep, so I did an hour on elliptical. Normal schedule for me is Tuesday/Thursday, but I want to experiment with an hour a day Monday through Friday. I work nights, so I do exercise during the day (which forces me to have a slightly earlier schedule) and it seems to make my workday better in general.
  • TisBonnie
    Options
    10 minute dance warmup
    Weightlifting w/universal gym: 2 sets of 10 reps
    Stretching cool-down
  • jessietroeder
    jessietroeder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kttyson wrote: »
    What songs are your favorite?

LoveShine, B4U, Candy, 321 Stars, Can't Stop Falling in Love (Speed Remix). You?
  • TisBonnie
    Options
    20 minutes of dancing.
  • cassandrac915
    Options
    One hour elliptical today, 1/2 hour on Tuesday, an hour on Monday, giving me my total of 2 1/2 hours for the week even though it wasn't broken up into 5 sessions. I have a near goal in mind to work up to 4 hours of cardio per week, then a long term goal of 6 hours per week (plus 6 strength training and 4 stretching, but I'll add those in gradually).