Kadoober wrote: »
My goal for now is simply to learn to do the 5x5 lifts so I can run this program. I start Monday, and I am so excited!
chichidachimp wrote: »
1. Lift 2-3x a week until April at least.
- Get 135lb squat in February and 160lb squat in April
- Nail 200lb deadlift in April.
- Try not to completely suck at upper body in the meantime.
- Try to do at least 20min of cardio 3x a week in April.
2. Go rock climbing 2x a week from April-October.
-Work up to 2-5 pull-ups in a row 2x a week in that period.
3. Run a marathon in July.
-Start running again 3-5x a week in February.
-Already signed up for the marathon. May sign up for a half for April to force myself to train.
4. Try to go dancing 2x a month (just for fun).
5. Lose 5 lbs by July!
hanlonsk wrote: »
1. 135lb bench
2. 1x Body weight squat, whatever body weight ends up being
3. 315 lb deadlift -I hit two plates, now I want 3. also, if I get body weight where I want it, this could be a 2x bodyweight lift!!
4. 100lb OHP
5. Unassisted pull-up
6. Get back to running... and not against medical advice.
7. 160 lb weight
8. Be happy with who I am and what I’m doing in general
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.