Favorite phone apps

Options
cassandrac915
cassandrac915 Posts: 36 Member
What are your favorite fitness related phone apps?

Just a thread that people can browse to find more tools to help them along their journey.

Replies

• cassandrac915
    Options
    Here's a couple:

Zombies Run-- it's a step tracker, and it tells you stories. Your character (known as Runner Five) is a survivor during the zombie apocalypse who goes on missions for a town. If you have chases enabled, it will make scary zombie noises at you occasionally and you have to run (or walk, set your own pace) faster to evade the zombie horde.

URBN Jumpers-- this one is to help people find good locations to practice parkour. Anyone can add information including photos of the locations, descriptions of the terrain and features, as well as possible hazards.
  • kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I use this one (my fitness pal). It tracks my steps to see if I get to 10,000. It also lets me log my foods with a bar scanner, or just searching. Let’s me make sure my nutrition is okay, and tracks the weight.

I also use sleepy.time to try and get the right amount of REM sleep.

I don’t end up wearing those fitness trackers because I don’t wear their devices.

I’m eager to see any other cool one
  • kttyson
    kttyson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    If you're on spotify there's a collaborative playlist for this group. Add songs you'd think we'd like:

https://open.spotify.com/user/zmvxjrw3rvelbfiyds2a2ktf0/playlist/5JP7IOK6TXD22OfweoDYHv?si=KliiHy5YTTOhD53iZQVBDg
  • cassandrac915
    Options
    Another one:

Carb Manager, it's for people doing keto/low carb diets. It works very similarly to My Fitness Pal with a different layout, but since it focuses on carbs more than straight calories, it's easier to get net carb counts for the food diary.
  • mayapozzolo
    mayapozzolo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love 8fit and Google fit. Also Headspace for meditation
  • TisBonnie
    TisBonnie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sleep Cycle for sleep and Headspace for meditation.