Starting Keto In the morning.

Options
Hi guys, my name is Jourei. I am planning on officially starting Keto tomorrow at noon, as i am currently fasting and started my fast at 6pm this evening. I have quite a bit of weight to loose. I am super excited to start this journey and be apart of this group. Is anyone else incorporating fasting along with their Keto diet?

Replies

• anelyaG
    anelyaG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @Joureialexis
    I do! I fast for 3 days once a month, with a day before and after of reduced 500 kcal intake. And I do intermittent fasting every day - skipping breakfast and just have a cup of coffee with a teaspoon of coconut oil and teaspoon of ghee (because need fats) :)
    Good luck to you!
  • sexysexy2
    sexysexy2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lorraine and I do intermittent fasting from 7pm to 1pm the following day because I exercise in the mornings and scientists have proven that if you exercise on an empty stomach your body uses your fat stores to get the energy for the exercise you use. I have been doing keto for nearly 8 weeks but I am struggling as I have not had any weight loss but I have lost 10.5". I exercise 5 days a week. I love the keto lifestyle but with 42lbs to lose and would like to see the scale move..... being in the Uk I count total carbs and my % are 5% carbs 65% fat 30% protein. Happy for you to add me as a friend