2»

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    brangisco wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes
    So, I'm out of the "Winner's Circle" and I was initially pretty pissed. Then I was just going to stop posting my efforts. The day went downhill from pretty much the moment I got downstairs this morning. .... Finished donut with a tall glass of cold milk. Decided to track everything and realized I wasn't horribly over my budget. Then I decided to write all this as a "Non-Scale Victory" because I realize that I let someone else's bad day and pissy treatment of me influence my behavior - and I crammed the worst thing I could think of down my throat. AND IT DIDN'T EVEN TASTE THAT GOOD! When I'm done here I'm going to sit and read in my sunroom and watch the sunset. Then I'm going to take a long, hot bath. Then I'm going to bed. We'll see what tomorrow holds. NAMASTE...LOL!

@brangisco. Sounds like a "train wreck" of a day. Glad you decided to be good to yourself at the end of the day.

The best part is that it sounds like got some positives and some self realisations out of it. This is where growth really starts..... By identifying problems. Once identified, way to remedy can be worked on.

Happy too that you did some activity and you did track.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.”
    ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Take tomorrow as a new day land learn from yesterday. However, do not try compensate for the mistakes of yesterday (they are gone and cannot be changed). Just do the best you can each day learning from yesterday.
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    edited March 2018
    trimi1104 wrote: »
    Message to the serial wooer: stop it. Woo is actually negative here. If it was a kudos to you I don't care, just stop serially wooing everyone on here.

I never figured "woo" to be derogatory. But I guess it ain't none of my business.
    I just see it between "like" and "hug" and don't figure there can be anything bad in that spectrum. Heh. Maybe you are coming from a harsher place than what I am used to.
    (I gave you a "woo." Hope that don't hurt too much.)
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Always love reading the posts on the mid month NSV day! You're all doing brilliantly!
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    edited March 2018
    Oops, wrong day
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Yes x 3
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    March 15
    Yes X 3