Friend requests

Options
KaitlynPeri
KaitlynPeri Posts: 45 Member
Please post here if you are open to friend requests and follow a Keto diet.

I’m open to FR, have an open diet, 100+lbs to lose and would say I have intermediate experience, willing to help however I can.

Replies

• tonyastansberry
    tonyastansberry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been kinda keto since September but trying harder these past two months.
  • Jagzfan
    Jagzfan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Right now I am fasting, so I'm not following anything. I guess you could say I'm on a water diet. At the end of the month I will be doing Keto. I have followed Keto before but I fell in the " add some carbs" hole and found myself with the SAD lifestyle. This time I know that I have to keep my carbs to 20 g or less to be successful. No more carb creep.
  • WenCruz415
    WenCruz415 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 75 of Keto. SW: 218 CW: 204.2 GW: 155

IF only 12 hours each day and using intuitive eating instead of macros. Opening to FR! Add me!
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am open to all friend requests :smile: I'm 53 and need to lose 75 pounds.
  • MIssnewme9211
    MIssnewme9211 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Opened to new friends, but I do not share my diet journal... I write too much personal stuff in mines.
  • Mikkimomof6
    Mikkimomof6 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am open to FR and have an open diary
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I’m open to friend requests and my diary is open. It’s nothing exciting though. I’ve been on keto since 1/20/18 and have lost a little under 20 pounds.
  • TrishM327
    TrishM327 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I just started keto today and need to have fellow keto friends so I don’t end up giving up.
  • alexsa00
    alexsa00 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Open to FRs too! I started Keto on Monday...so far so good!
  • xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm open to new friends. Diary is open for all to see. ^_^
    Started Keto on Feb 26, on day 70. SW: 275 CW: 251 GW: One-derland somewhere.
  • HdezJ
    HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Being doing keto for past 2 yrs and it's awesome. Would like to help with any question y'all might have
  • jamiestatt
    jamiestatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    FR me and I have an open diary. I did really well for a month and slipped up when changing jobs. I am back on track and would love to have MFP friends that understand this WOE.
  • eqc1975
    eqc1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Keto eating here. Open to FR and I am an open book!
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    On week 10 of Keto and I've lost 20 lbs. Diary is open and I usually keep accurate and consistent track of food.
  • bacon_pancakes81
    bacon_pancakes81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started a new account as I'm starting over. I did keto a few years ago and have tried getting back into it but always end up failing. So here I am, committed as ever and ready to go! Feel free to add me!
  • cdale27
    cdale27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Open to FR. I have been on Keto since Jan 7th 2018 and as of 5-14-18 I am down 80 lbs.
  • gcastilloo
    gcastilloo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm open to Friend Requests. I've been on Keto for 9 weeks and I am down 30 lbs. I slip up at times but get back on the wagon.
  • AmandaJW1981
    AmandaJW1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started and could use all the help I can get. Did this once before and my anxiety got the best of me and I fell off the wagon even though I felt better than ever. I'm a very picky eater and would appreciate friends who will have my back when I start slipping.
  • gamesngrades
    gamesngrades Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Open to friends and starting Keto in two days once I've got all the shopping done!
  • jillmarie588
    jillmarie588 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’ve started Keto today and am open to friends. Any fellow Keto-ers feel free to send a friend request and we can help keep each other on track!