KETO COCKTAILS?

Options
WenCruz415
WenCruz415 Posts: 20 Member
I need help getting creative with keto friendly grown up drinks. I am tired of vodka soda, or drinks on the rocks. Any other creative YUMMY low carb ideas for nights out with friends or a nice post work happy hour? Thanks guys!

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Well, you see, I love me a cocktail or two as well.......so sometimes I just have to accept the pay off is that I go over my carbs or I decide I will just have my carbs in cocktails, one very healthy decision!! Anyhow I usually only go places that mix their own drinks, that way I can get them to change things such as not adding sugar or honey. So a Mojito with no sugar syrup added, An Espresso Martini, no added sugar. Also most 'liquor' coffees so a shot of something, with the coffee and a cream topping. The website at livestrong.com has a fairly good section on the different carbs etc in various alcohols. Or just be that girl who drinks dry champagne! :D
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Rum and diet + lime wedge is my go-to
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I too usually either just booze on the rocks or mixed with seltzer. Dirty martini isn't too bad, and the olives are a nice extra treat. As stated above, the mojito without the simple syrup is on point too. A mexican restaurant I love has a "skinny margarita" on the menu, which is just tequila and lime juice. Still a little carby, but much less than the real thing.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I like whiskey and coffee or diet soda.

Vodka and blue koolaid made with splenda.

Crystal Light used to make a Mojito and Margarita flavor that were pretty tasty, but I haven't used them in years, so not sure if they are still around.
  • WenCruz415
    WenCruz415 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well, you see, I love me a cocktail or two as well.......so sometimes I just have to accept the pay off is that I go over my carbs or I decide I will just have my carbs in cocktails, one very healthy decision!! Anyhow I usually only go places that mix their own drinks, that way I can get them to change things such as not adding sugar or honey. So a Mojito with no sugar syrup added, An Espresso Martini, no added sugar. Also most 'liquor' coffees so a shot of something, with the coffee and a cream topping. The website at livestrong.com has a fairly good section on the different carbs etc in various alcohols. Or just be that girl who drinks dry champagne! :D

Liquor coffees!! YES! Of Course! How'd I not think of that!!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Nesfruta makes a low/no carb Pineapple Coconut water flavour drops - like Mio - Makes a decent tasting Pina colada - add some heavy cream if you like.
    0qt9ol2ibg1h.png
    dda5l422vzxf.png

• fdhunt1
    fdhunt1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Vodka martini on the rocks with a bleu cheese stuffed olive.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    fdhunt1 wrote: »
    martini on the rocks

I was all ready to be like whhaaaattt??? then I figured I better google first ... https://punchdrink.com/articles/is-martini-manhattan-cocktail-on-the-rocks-making-a-comeback/ ... thanks for helping me learn something! <3