Have you struggled to loose weight on Keto? what was your breakthrough?

Options
This group is for discussion about your struggle to loose weight on the Keto diet how you persevered and what you did to break through.

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I’ve not been able to lose weight in a long time.
    I’m also not trying very hard. I don’t track what I eat and I don’t exercise. I’m sure if I did those things I could drop more scale weight and lean out even more but when I keep losing fat despite actually gaining weight, I’m pretty content...
    rcnubnt7jqvc.jpeg
  • Heatherann78
    Heatherann78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have not struggled, however have hit a streak of days in a row with no loss while eating perfect keto cals and macros, which is super aggravating!

However, a few mths back I read about a good way to break a stall and get things moving again by eating a day or 2 of literally ZERO carbs! Like eggs, bacon, cheese for every meal or another I read about was cooked ground beef swimming in several tablespoons of butter. I did the first option...and it totally worked to break the stall :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I have not struggled, however have hit a streak of days in a row with no loss while eating perfect keto cals and macros, which is super aggravating!

However, a few mths back I read about a good way to break a stall and get things moving again by eating a day or 2 of literally ZERO carbs! Like eggs, bacon, cheese for every meal or another I read about was cooked ground beef swimming in several tablespoons of butter. I did the first option...and it totally worked to break the stall :)

I eat zero carb every day. For 2 years now.
    The carb total doesn’t really matter that much for weight loss as long as it’s low carb.