ramine
ramine Posts: 7 Member
edited February 2018 in Social Groups
npx6rj2d21sf.jpg

Replies

• beep3rocks
    beep3rocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 312.7, my goal weight is 160. That's 152.7 pounds to lose. I have difficulty with binge eating, especially when feeling particularly depressed or anxious, or when in a lot pain (Fibro, Degenerative Disc Disease). I also have a strong family history of obesity-I'm the only member of my immediate family who has not had weight loss surgery.
  • lynplace
    lynplace Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I am currently at 266, I have along road ahead of me. I do have some medical issues where really the only real exercise I can do is moderate walking. I am looking for support and you will have mind in return. Lynplace is in Australia. may have a time difference :)
  • JenniferGilland
    JenniferGilland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined the group today. I am currently at 257 pounds and my goal weight is 150 pounds so I've got 107 pounds to lose. My biggest problem is snacking after dinner.
  • princessbecca41086
    Options
    Hi! I have about 106-116lbs to lose. I'm at 256 now and I want to be 140-150.
  • ramine
    ramine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!
  • Pambo1234
    Pambo1234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, Just looking for a few folks with similar goals. I've been preparing the last couple weeks to attempt Keto...and want to lose about 140# total. I have a short term goal of 20# by May 6th....
  • IceQueenThaws
    IceQueenThaws Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new and looking to join up with people for support I weight 254 pounds and my goal is 144 (eventually to 139).
  • heatherrk45
    heatherrk45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm new to MFP, but certainly not to 'dieting'...I'm currently at 308 and my goal is 165lbs...hopefully in time for my wedding in 2 years.
  • Netzie
    Netzie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am currently 243 and my ideal weight for my height is 135-140. So here I am on a journey of Getting healthier.
  • j05gemini
    j05gemini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am here for the daily pushes I need to finally do this and to help keep you motivated on your journey too. Isn’t it time we made ourselves the number one top priority in our own lives?! I currently weigh in at 298 with a long term goal of weighing 145-150 and a more short term goal of losing at least 10 lbs by May 30–my next visit with my doc—I promised her I would put myself first and finally get serious about this. She said that I’m a stroke or a heart attack waiting to happen. R u ready to do this with me??!!
  • RoyaltyTB
    RoyaltyTB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - Currently 345. I have a few goals: 1. Lose 7% (-24lbs), 2. Lose 10% (-35lbs), 3. Be under 300 (-45lbs), 4. Lose 100 lbs. My doctor also had a "coming to Jesus" talk with me, and I need to do this - its my last chance before becoming medicated and hopeless. :(
  • j05gemini
    j05gemini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this! And I’m here for you! My doc also had the come to Jesus talk with me a few weeks ago. It’s time to “make” the time for me (and you!) to be the priority. If we try to “find” the time we’ll never do it—have to just “make” that time! Forward focused!!!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Started at 312, down now to 296, on way to 185.
  • weisenburg72
    weisenburg72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just finished a 28-day program at my gym and lost about 16#. I'm really excited and definitely motivated to reach my ultimate goal of a 120# weight loss. I really want to do this for myself, my health, my family and most of all... to not shop the plus size section anymore!! :)
  • weisenburg72
    weisenburg72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pambo1234... How is Keto working for you? I'm intrigued by the combo of Keto + Intermittent Fasting. I'd love to hear your experience now that you're a over a month in.
  • j3nlc
    j3nlc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) Have been a member of mfp for a long time but not been trying to lose weight for a while (seriously, anyway). Am looking to join some groups to keep myself accountable!!

Weighed myself on April 14th and was at my highest weight: 260 lbs. Have made some diet changes and cut out alcohol completely and am currently at 242 lbs. My aim is 145, so slightly less than 100 to go now... But was over 100 when I started. That counts, right?

Saturday's are they day I weigh myself so am hoping tomorrow I will have lost about 2 lbs. Have had a bad week at work though and have made some silly food choices and not been hitting my step goal as much so we shall see.

Any loss is good at this point! B)

• TonyaJ2018
    TonyaJ2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 272. I want to be 145 but I am going to shot for a shorter goal. I lose motivation very fast if I don't see any lose. But I am going to really try this time. I can do this.
  • PinkShamrocks
    PinkShamrocks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, newbie here. I'm looking to lose 150 lbs over the next year. It's a huge number...daunting! But I know I can do it! I'm looking to add friends on a similar journey to hear tips, tricks, struggles, and to help keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me. Thanks and happy weight loss!