fastcar012 OMAD journey...just started :-)

Options
Fastcar012
Fastcar012 Posts: 13 Member
hi great friends..
so i've been wanting to lose my extra weight my whole life...my lowest was 61 I was going throgh something I just did't eat...now I weigh 68 and I am 158 cm
the thing is...im single and all my friends are married with kids...and the embarrsing thing that I weight much more than them..all...and also whenever we are out always there is this somebody who would ask me if I am pregnent or how many kids I have:( I just don't like the feeling when I have to answer their questions...the other thing is my family are not that supported...they only make fun of me...sometimes I hate them...
anyway...let's start the good news...I started my omad today im gonna post pics...I know not that healthy....but I will learn how to make it more healthy the future :wink:
zs3r0ixs0cws.jpg

Replies

• Fastcar012
    Fastcar012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    to be honest I didn't like my chicken mortadella bread..so I just ate one slice and made another 2slices of banana bread with butter spread...
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I definitely don't eat healthy all the time. I proud of you beginning this journey! I love this way of eating, hopefully it will work for you! Just enjoy and trust the process!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, you will get support from us :)<3
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    looks like you are getting a good start. that meal doesnt look unhealthy, looks like you got all your food groups on your plate. enjoy!!