April 3 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    April 3rd
    Exercise: 2.5k warm up run/1h-something legs strength with coach2/whatever-I-can-manage hips strength catch up and foam roll in lunchtime/15m specific strength for swimming/3.1k swim intervals (bit of a long day here)
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Interesting training video. Nice to have videos online depicting correct form.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    One of my new goals is to learn to use the TRX straps. There are now many competitors available and if you are a DIY person you can make your own. I have the TRX straps but I am just learning to use them. I am delighted at the way you can get full body involvement. I consider this type of exercise much better than using a machine.
    Last weekend, I watched a number of TRX beginner exercise videos. I really liked this one. I watched it 3 times while actually trying to do the exercises.

I'm a TRX aficionado too! It is the most versatile piece of equipment I have and it travels well. My trainer is altogether too good at finding new and challenging ways to use the thing. Today I almost gave up but couldn't face telling him it was too hard! Needed a couple of breaks but made it through.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep Focus T25 Beta week 5 day 2+ 15 mins circuit training
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep!
  • SmurfBunny3
    SmurfBunny3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes. Walked on the treadmill. Listened to some great music. Actually enjoyed myself. I miss running.
    Calories: Yes. Not enough fiber again and had some candy.
    Tracked: Yes.

I miss running too. So, so, so much.