April 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes 30 minute 2 mile power walk with Leslie Sansone. Really didn't want to exercise today. I think I've had enough of the winter blues.
    Calories - under (have plenty for a snack later)
    Tracking - yes
    @SmurfBunny3 - You are remarkable to get through Golden Corral Buffet and stay on target.
    @drea2011 - I couldn't do this without a food scale. I'm not good enough at estimating calories in. I weigh pretty much everything daily except when we're on vacation. This group gets me back on track after we've been away.
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    April 6
    Exercise-yes, walking
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,120 Member
    Options
    Somehow I managed a 3x yes day! It's my husband's birthday and we cooked at home thank goodness. In spite of a lovely dinner with wine and beer on the scene, I got a lot of exercise and avoided the ice cream that would have put me over calories. Did my TRX strength and craziness workout, some bike and Pilates, and two times slogging up our half mile hill in the snow. Snow. Lovely but not what we had in mind.

And @SmurfBunny3 welcome! Just dive in! You're doing great.
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise - a 30 mins hasfit video. I was able to do a couple of the standing options! Yay for continued ankle healing. Tomorrow Is the day I finally get to try driving again!
    Calories- under
    Tracking - yes

Great job staying on track and making good choices @SmurfBunny3

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,022 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• jimenao
    jimenao Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SmurfBunny3
    Congratulations on being thoughtful and proving that at a buffet you (and any of us) can make good choices.
    Thanks for opening up and sharing today!
    On this team, some members are extroverts and some are more introverted. We enjoy supporting each other and respect each other’s way of being.
    I appreciate you! Thanks for being on the UAC team
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My Friday report:
    I am visiting my wife, Rose, in Phoenix, Arizona. We have a great marriage of more than 45 years. She loves to spend January through April in the desert. I still love the work that I do. So, I spend half time in Chicago and about 1/2 time in Arizona.
    Calories: under my limit but I did not stay gluten free. I could not resist the Matzo ball chicken soup
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: walking.
    Tomorrow morning in the Sonora desert preserve. I love that park!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 walk.

@RangerRickL How long are you in town?
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 - playing with dogs mostly!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    April 6th:

Btw: I love how supportive everyone here is, and I'm trying to figure out where to jump into the conversation. You all seem to know each other, so it can be tough. But this is a group I feel I would really like to be more involved in.

Kudos to you! I had to post 2 pass days back to back! Agonizing. Definitely unplanned - but an opportunity to meet some new folks at the Italian American Club. We had the best time! But oh it messed me up. And the day before- again unplanned - went to see the movie The Music Man - had not seen it before - again another fun evening. But I had the popcorn & drink. So we get back at it!
    And I agree - a great group of folks here.

• PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pass day :s
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,017 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 mins - Ex bike
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    April 6

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Ended up over 17k steps

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

Looking forward to the weekend

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @SmurfBunny3 when I started I said yes x 3 every day for a year and nothing else. Rick would tease me about how much I had to say. :D Once you find your comfort level you just roll with it.
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Rick! Welcome back to the high desert! It is really beautiful here.
    I have had to cut back my activity level to a few days a week now...and then my usual walking that I really do not count. I will be walking/running this am (Saturday)
    But for Friday. I planned my food and ate what I tracked! HOORAY!
    I tend to eat too much to soothe pain so I am happy I stopped that and am searching for another way to soothe...and it has been successful!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL You clearly struck a chord with a few of us on the Sonoran desert photo, it's absolutely beautiful. I just refreshed my living room and am about to hang a massive desert photo on the wall today.... For a second I considered the steps I'd need to take to convince you to sell the high resolution version so I could make a switch! Lol dont worry if I make one more change hubby will kill me, I have to stick with what we have. Just saying though, THATS a georgeous photo!

Yes x 3 for Friday
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Yes X3 for Friday
    Another hard day to stay on track
    Dessert gets the best of me
    Past week with company made it all more challenging
    Hoping this week will be easier to stay with food plan
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hen Party gathering. Pass 2
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    April 6th:
    Exercise - Yes, 27 minutes of walking/jogging in place while watching Big Bang Theory.
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes

I got frustrated today because, once again, no dinner plans had been made and we ended up going out. Hubby wanted Golden Corral. I was convinced I would go over and considered quitting this group because I didn't want to post two pass days in a row so early in the month. HOWEVER... I ended up loading up a plate with salad, and on a second plate I placed a small piece of meatloaf, a small serving of mashed potatoes with a spoonful of gravy, a roll, and some steamed carrots and green beans. Took one bite of the roll, wasn't that impressed, decided it wasn't worth the 180 or so calories and tossed it. But I ended up eating two overloaded plates of food for only 655 calories, and I left there feeling more than satisfied. And I am... under goal. With room left for a little wine tonight. BOOM!

Btw: I love how supportive everyone here is, and I'm trying to figure out where to jump into the conversation. You all seem to know each other, so it can be tough. But this is a group I feel I would really like to be more involved in.

Jump in anywhere!