April 12 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Here by UAC team vote is Snoopy
    h1s4a4qmxgsu.gif
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    April 12th
    Exercize: 2h30 bike ride/1h assorted cross training in the gym (rowing/balance/foam roll)
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

It's been a really nice ride this morning as I was still out at sunrise I got to see a hare between fruit trees.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @trimi1104 what do you think about the foam roller? I was contemplating buying one to work on the knots in my muscles.

Looking forward to swimming tonight it definitely doesn't beat up my body as much as PIYO.

So small town this week has been big in the funeral dept. The guy that owns the candy store passed. Only 56 died in his sleep. Will the candy store stay open or not? Actually we had a lot of deaths it's just the candy store guy is freaking out the town.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    April 12
    Exercised?: Yes. Walk 3km in 24 mins (hills))
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Walk before dinner, but still dark when I got home.

No much else to report today.

@SuzyH. Like the plan of posting to deter night time eating. ie. posting means kitchen closed.

@RangerRickL. Hope the back feels better soon.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Where oh where has the sun gone?
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong,21 min Leslie Sansone, 30 min yoga,
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

NSV: After a 10hr flight and only a few hours sleep, we went walking at Syon Park and along The Thames. I also had Indian food (stuffed paratha, keema nan, chicken tikka masala, aloo gobi, sag aloo) and stayed under calorie goal
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! 45 minutes water aerobics, 2 hr bike ride, 20 min walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

This tease of spring weather has been nice... winter returns for the next couple of days. Maybe the sun will shine anyways??? :)
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (45 min. walking, 35 min calisthenics)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yes. Lifted and 20 min walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes, 35 mins arm and legs plus I bumped up my steps another 1000 today. Might have been too early but we shall see how the ankle is in the morning.
    Calories - under! This is a victory because I was on a field trip with students and the lunch was a buffet of chicken nuggets , sliders, mini deep dish pizzas and Mac n cheese. Ugh. I had a slider, two chicken nuggets and a bit of Mac n cheese. I knew it was going to be poor food choices so I brought some baby carrots to munch on during the bus ride.
    Tracking - yes
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    April 11
    Exercise-yes
    Calories-nope
    Tracked-yes
    Pass day #4, but will continue to check in to try avoid as many additional pass days as possible
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Slightly under calories, and a 1.5 hour springtime dog walk made everybody happy.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,062 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - a good hike for 90 minutes with much cursing at the remaining snow and my wet feet. A good one anyhow!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    April 12

Exercise: Yes
    Calories:Yes
    Tracked:Yes
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @craigo3154 and @w8goal4life Thanks for your concern. I have an acute back problem caused by my own failure to carefully study the proper form for a double leg raise with left lift into the r/l armpit area. I mistakenly hyperextended my lower back (L4 and L5) by using a strap to provide excess pull during the leg lift and mistakenly extended legs past my head (while lying down on my back). Ouch!
    Chiropractor has aligned the out of whack vertebrae and told me that my spine has 'retained great integrity." For us horseback riders, that is music to our ears.
    I was told to do avoid for only one week, weightlifting exercises and bending over at the waist exercises. I will do that.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    Calories: nice margin
    Exercise: walking stroll 30 minutes
    Tracking: ok
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes × 3
    Walked extra today and it felt good! I walked one fast and one slow and it didn't feel hard at all. I
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes × 3