MARCH 15 - APRIL 14TH activity

Options
ram2012
ram2012 Posts: 4 Member
to earn the .25% for this month you will need to do some form of exercise each day for AT LEAST 45 minutes AT LEAST 5 days a week (Thurs thru Weds). Please log on your FitnessPal account and it would be great to log on this discussion board as well so we can all be encouraged.

Replies

• medwards47
    medwards47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I already see me making better food choices. I really wanted a breakfast burrito this morning. (love me some breakfast burrito) I passed and went to the store instead. Chose turkey bacon instead of regular sausage, added an apple instead of toast or potatoes. I am hoping these choices become second nature instead of "making the choice". Trying to alter my exercises from day to day. I found myself very sore last night after doing the same exercises I was before with increased time.
  • sherrypalumbo554
    sherrypalumbo554 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok hope this is where we post. I have had a hard time this month as I have been in a “stall” and have only lost 1.29%. Not sure if it is due to the added exercise (yes I have done my 45 minutes as requested) or the fact that it was my birthday and Easter and I did cheat a bit...a very tiny bit. However I did recently learn that I am fitting into jeans that I have not worn in years and noticing that my rings are actually getting looser. So while the numbers have not moved much the inches definitely have! This is encouraging and I will wait out this “stall” and look forward to the “woosh “. Happy days all! (PS: I’ve calculated out my total percentage since I started in November and it is at 11.92% and goal is 20% so I am halfway there!)
  • medwards47
    Options
    Very nice Sherry! I am finding extra room in my clothes, but not as much weight as I had hoped too. I'm sure it will come!
  • medwards47
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I was faithful in the 45 minutes challenge. I am finding it much easier now than I did at the beginning of the month. So, I am doing extra time, when I have time. But, the intensity of the workouts is up significantly.

Awesome side effect? Why yes there is.... Since the workouts started, my bowling scores are through the roof. Average over that time, is more than 20 pins over my normal average. It's been about 5 years since I have rolled like I have lately!

That said....
    Including the bonus, my loss is 3.07%. Without the bonus 2.44%