APRIL 14TH WEIGH IN (%) AND MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Options
ram2012
ram2012 Posts: 4 Member
Today is the day - add a post to this discussion of your Weight / workout for last month

Replies

• bdunn847
    bdunn847 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs which is 0.8% since March.
  • ram2012
    ram2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    down 0% and was not successful with this months challenge. Looking forward to next month
  • tyiwhitcomb1
    tyiwhitcomb1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I lost and then gained last month. I was successful in the exercises but barely. I had to force myself but now it's actually been great to walk every day for 45 minutes. It was easier on FL because I could swim the pool I noticed. I am up 4% from last month so I am going to have to watch what I eat. I traveled almost every week but one last month and my eating habits were bad. Back to Paleo until this challenge is over.
  • medwards47
    medwards47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did 45 minutes at least 5 days a week. Including the bonus, my loss is 3.07%. Without the bonus 2.44%
  • bdunn847
    bdunn847 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also worked out 5 days last week for an hour each day.
  • carla2378
    carla2378 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs and kept off. Been working out at least 5 days per week except for spring break:)
  • sherrypalumbo554
    sherrypalumbo554 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry posted this in the incorrect discussion.

Ok hope this is where we post. I have had a hard time this month as I have been in a “stall” and have only lost 1.29%. Not sure if it is due to the added exercise (yes I have done my 45 minutes as requested) or the fact that it was my birthday and Easter and I did cheat a bit...a very tiny bit. However I did recently learn that I am fitting into jeans that I have not worn in years and noticing that my rings are actually getting looser. So while the numbers have not moved much the inches definitely have! This is encouraging and I will wait out this “stall” and look forward to the “woosh “. Happy days all! (PS: I’ve calculated out my total percentage since I started in November and it is at 11.92% and goal is 20% so I am halfway there!)
  • enwoods720
    enwoods720 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello All,
    I'm on Keto, so they do not recommend doing exercises until your body adjusts to burning fat and not carbs. However saying that, I think I may be hitting that point that I need to start adding exercising in. I'm currently 14.8 lbs down, my goal was to loose 29lbs - So I'm at my half way mark.
  • erinoldaker1983
    erinoldaker1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Down 0% and was not successful with this months challenge.