cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #2
    Challenge Start Weight: 175.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 163
    Weigh-in #1: 175.0
    Weigh-in #2: 175.8

A positive thought I had this week was: I dunno - it was a busy week
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: didn’t eat healthy. Was doing ok until I went to Vegas for my grandaon’s birthday and ate crap the whole weekend - birthday cake, red vines, Aunt Annies pretzel.
    My most effective workout this week was: again - really slack week

Comments: I’m determined to get back at it hard. Need to do my water first to flush all the salt and sugar out! I’m traveling again this weekend so we’ll see how that goes.
  • rrachfbrown
    rrachfbrown Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 136
    Challenge Goal Weight: 130
    Weigh-in #1: 136
    Weigh-in #2: 132.6

A positive thought I had this week was: It was fun to fit in treats throughout the week and still stay within my calorie goal (or at least close to it/slightly over; based on my loss this week, my calorie goal of 1700 might be a bit low). I made some delicious brownies and enjoyed some almost every day.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I’ve been having peanut butter and blueberry oatmeal for breakfast most days...tasty and filling!
    My most effective workout this week was: Been doing fitness blender strength training videos. I love that they’re quick (I can’t talk myself into more than about 30 minutes for a workout) and feel really effective to me. I did...4 of their videos this week? I think. Did one booty one that destroyed me. In a good way
  • _Mrs_Ryan_
    _Mrs_Ryan_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #2
    Challenge Start Weight: 179
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    Weigh-in #1: 179.5
    Weigh-in #2: 176.2

A positive thought I had this week was: I just felt good about my choices all week. And I'm slowly staring to kick my sweets habit. Don't get me wrong, still eat a lot of snacks but I said "no thanks" when a coworker offered me a donut and I actually thought about it and realized I didn't want it.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Freshii just opened in my city and I ate there twice last week. It's yummy!
    My most effective workout this week was: Just making it to the gym was an accomplishment. I fell off the gym wagon but am feeling more determined.

Comments: I guess it really does come down to CICO... amazing how my brain still tries fighting that idea

I also opened up my instant pot. Wow. Life changer for a working mom of 5 and step mom of 2 that commutes lol 3 recipes were amazing, 2 were total fails... I am sure having fun with it either way...
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 59.4
    Start weight 59.3
    Goal weight 57

positive thought I had this week was: i started losing weight over summer when work was quiet. Now its busy and stressful again and ive just had a spring break with family which meant lots of food and wine. I was worried I'd fall off the wagon because things feel a bit looser atm, but to my surprise i am managing to curb my appetite and mostly stick to my calorie goal. Perhaps my new habits of loging and counting have started to take hold?

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: carrots - love them!

My most effective workout this week was: i went to a bodypump class for the first time and was incredibly sore all over for 2 days! :-)

Comments:
    Ive been plateauing at 59.something for a month now - time to tighten the reigns and crack those last two kilos before my overseas trip in June!
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Weigh-in #2
    Challenge Start Weight: 184
    Challenge Goal Weight: 169.9
    Weigh-in #1: 183
    Weigh-in #2: 183

A positive thought I had this week was:
    I can do this if I just stay focused on my menu plan.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: lots of fruit and veggies

My most effective workout this week was: none. Live on a sailboat lots of climbing and twisting and turning all day long.

Comments: I would have this down pat if I just stayed away from the beer. My meals are spot on. It when I have a couple of beers my food choices suck!
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 281 (March 2017)
    Challenge Start Weight: 213
    Challenge Goal Weight: Below 200!
    Weigh-in #1: 210.6
    Weigh-in #2: 208.6

A positive thought I had this week was: I don't have to do everything perfect to lose weight
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I made some crock pot chicken taco chili for the week from skinnytaste, one of my favorites
    My most effective workout this week was: same as last week, full body strength and C25K

Comments: I know there are a bunch of things I can improve upon from this week, so I'm a little surprised I'm 2 pounds down but I will happily take it. I met my goal of going to the gym 4x this week, just need to work on making better choices when eating out.
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 197.0 (Jan 2014)
    Challenge Start Weight: 157.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150.0
    Weigh-in #1: 158.0
    Weigh-in #2: 159.8

A positive thought I had this week was: So glad to be working out again.

Comments: I'm up again and I really don't know why. I'll buckle down on my logging and see if I was just slacking. We've got guests coming to visit this weekend and we're going to be eating out a LOT so we'll see how it goes.

After being housebound all weekend, due to two feet of snow and some ice, I'm ready to get out of here even if it is to go to work!

• gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Week 2
    Challenge Start Weight: 236.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 230.0
    Weigh-in #1: 237.0 (lowest 235.6)
    Weigh-in #2: 236.8 (lowest 235.6)

A positive thought I had this week was: I told my instructor how stressed I felt about their assignments.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Flatbread wraps with cheese and turkey breast.
    My most effective workout this week was: Running around on the weekend job.

Comments: I put in some more me time, not only school and work. But - my hands are too busy to eat when sewing or painting.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 130
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125
    Weigh-in #1: ??? (Ordered a scale yesterday, feeling very mysterious)
    Weigh-in #2: 131.4

Positive thought: I have a scale and can participate now!

Comments: I just hit a parked car T_T i feel like such a dumb *kitten* yes i left a note. But I also got a weird fight/flight adrenaline rush that made me shaky. I moved to the city recently and I'm not used to street parking yet...
  • Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #2
    Challenge Start Weight: 153.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145
    Weigh-in #1: 155.6
    Weigh-in #2: 152.2

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: I spent 20 minutes chopping/ prepping fresh veggies to keep in the fridge for snacks. I really can not believe that I hadn't done that before since my biggest issue is snacking and I actually like vegetables..

My most effective workout this week was: I'm still plugging away at fitnessblender. This week's routines weren't that impressive, but sticking with the program did prevent me from skipping cardio days.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight: 143
    Challenge goal weight: 136
    Weigh-in #1: 142
    Weigh-in #2: 140

Comments: I admit, I delayed weighing in by a day because I went for a run on Sunday and ate salty salty gammon for tea. A day later and I am 2lb down. Am I cheating? Probably! I’m pleased to be back to my pre-Easter weight and am planning to tighten up my logging and stick to my calories a bit better over the next few weeks, to try and shift a few more.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Challenge SW 133.9
    GW 125 or Recomp
    Wk1 132.2 -1.8
    Wk2 131.5 - 0.7

Positive thought: I know what my body needs to lean out. This deficit is temporary if I can stay on track.

Healthy snack: Raw almonds. They’re so boring. Boring foods keep cravings under control if I’m really hungry between meals.

A workout: Strong Curves program with bands and dumbbells and a 1.5 mile sprint interval run.

I did wall squats one day and drank extra water another for the challenge. I might need negative reinforcement for my fridge habit. Anyone want to come over and slap my wrist when I dig in there?
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 197.0 (Jan 2014)
    Challenge Start Weight: 157.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150.0
    Weigh-in #1: 158.0
    Weigh-in #2: 159.8

A positive thought I had this week was: So glad to be working out again.

Comments: I'm up again and I really don't know why. I'll buckle down on my logging and see if I was just slacking. We've got guests coming to visit this weekend and we're going to be eating out a LOT so we'll see how it goes.

After being housebound all weekend, due to two feet of snow and some ice, I'm ready to get out of here even if it is to go to work!

Could be your body holding water from starting up workouts again. Glad you’re back at it! Oh the crazy weather! Where are you, spring?
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:194.0
    Challenge Goal Weight:179.0

Weigh-in#1: 194.5
    Weigh-in#2: 193.2

Comments: I started working out at the gym again! I only went twice doing very light weights and the stationary bike, but it feels so good!
  • Megan91384
    Megan91384 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #2
    Challenge Start Weight: 208.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: Onederland!
    Weigh-in #1: 207.0
    Weigh-in #2: 205.6

A positive thought I had this week was: Just keep it up! :)
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: salad
    My most effective workout this week was: hike

Comments: Pretty good week overall. I didn't feel like I was all over the place, which was a nice change. Just trying to stay positive and stress free.
  • nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 134.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128
    Weigh-in #1: 134.8
    Weigh-in #2: 131.4

I am late weighing in but it was my husbands 30th birthday Sunday and I've been up to no good. Haha the 131 I weighed yesterday is the lowest I've been but I'm assuming that it's just because I was dehydrated from the lovely bottles of wine our table split at dinner. Splurging was fun but its back to business now.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #2
    Challenge Start Weight: 130.3 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125-127 lbs
    Weigh-in #1: 129.7 lbs
    Weigh-in #2: 134.5 lbs

So I’m up 5 lbs...as of Monday. The weight gain is definitely from my eating. So, in other news. I am sick. Bummer. I’m taking meds though so I’ll be better hopefully by Friday. It’s the normal congestion/throat stuff. Oh and I joined LA Fitness yesterday. So excited for what lies ahead. Tomorrow I have a training session. Eeeek!