April 19 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Lol, love the hamster!

April 19th
    Exercize: 5k warm up run/9k fartlek run/about 1k cool down more or less
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

I'm actually behind on calories today. Running had been hard and I couldn't eat but now I'm behind. Oh well. Guess I'll catch up in the evening.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    LOL okay the photos made me laugh. :D
    We are still fighting the elements here so internet has been spotty at best. Yes x 3 for the days I could not log on.

Work is still a sick zone. I am going to bed early to try and give my body the extra rest to fight the germs. There is only 3 of us who have not been touched by the flu out of 60 people. We 3 are back on the line and out of drive thru so hopefully we can stay well. I am drinking loads of water hopefully that helps. Till later.sue
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    April 19, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Ceceev wrote: »
    Hello! Ive been MIA. On top of the pelvis, I threw o ut three ribs. I am on zero exercise right now. Not even stretching. No walking. Waiting on a referral to get an Xray. Food is not great....but I #keep moving forward.

I wish you speedy recovery. Please take care of yourself.

@2020pinktogo my house was like that for sometime. Drinking plenty of water helps, lots of healthy food to help your immune system. Multivitamins, less stress.

@RangerRickL and @craigo3154 those pictures made my day. It looks like me on the treadmill.... Doing 5 miles to nowhere.... :smiley:
  • PaisleyFlower
    PaisleyFlower Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Love those photos of hamsters and cats. I'm pretty sure that's what the internet was made for ;)

A catch up on the last few days:
    Apr 17 - Pass day - need to work on how to sleep as my husband is a bad sleeper due to ashtma and I am a light sleeper. Didn't get the exercise in. Might need to start sleeping in the spare room every now and again to look after myself.
    Apr 18 - Yes x 3
    Apr 19 - Yes x 3

@Ceceev sounds like a challenging time, be kind to yourself and rest up.
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Exercised ? Yes. Lifted and jogged
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked ? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Hottest April day since 1949! 29 degrees c in London, hope you have got good weather too!
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 32 min yoga, 21 min Leslie Sansone, 60 min cleaning, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My Achilles feels SO much better after just one rest day! Who knew my little walks were aggravating it so much. I should be ready to go for next month's challenge!
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    April 16

Exercise: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.

April 17

April 18,

April 19:

Exercise: Yes. (20 min strength training, 30 min cycling)

Super early elections were announced here 3 days ago. As I work for a political party as a translator in addition to other stuff, this brings great change for my lifestyle for the next 2 months which means less sleep and extra flexible working hours. I'm already feeling the effects of it. My mealtimes aren't as regular as they used to be and I tend to eat at late hours as well as eating slightly unhealthier things. The upside is I'm more active during the day, doing a lot of walking or bike riding. Nonetheless I'm proud to announce that I'm still on the track!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today. I’m recovering from the jet lag. Brisk walk trying to keep up with my kiddos on their first bike ride of the year. I think spring might finally be here!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    April I8
    Exercise yes lots of walking
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

April 19
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

So hoping the weather cooperates soon. Rain, wind, cold with just a few nice days in so far Enough already!! I just want to be out gardening, sightseeing and taking nice long walks.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 40 minutes walking at 4.2 mph
    Calories: under limit
    Tracking: okay