Let's get to know each other!

Options
13»

Replies

• rabidhamster87
    rabidhamster87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    @amy_kee Welcome, Amy! I know everyone is happy to have you join in! That really sucks about your lawyer making that wise remark... I had to deal with some legal stuff last year and I will never go back to court again if I can help it. The whole system is broken and I finally understand why so many people have such bad opinions of lawyers!
  • kaztracy
    kaztracy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    looks like its been a little quiet in here lately so thought i might liven it up a bit.... here goes lol

1. Where are you from?
    Australia - about 3 hours west of Sydney
    2. What are you currently binge watching on Netflix / Hulu / etc?
    i don't actually watch TV. I've over committed myself with other things
    3. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
    mushroom.. kept in the dark and fed s#$t.. nah... ummm.. zucchini - the most under-rated veg lol
    4. Where is the best place you've ever traveled? OR Where would your dream vacation be?
    My fave spot was probably Tasmania.. i'd love to go to Germany or Canada one day though
    5. What are your favorite movies / books / tv shows?
    Fave book is Wicked.. Fave movie is the greatest showman!! TV - dont know.. i dont mind crime documentaries or the ghosty ones..
    6. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? OR Who inspires you the most?
    Just do it - we say that a lot at work.. the nike people know what they are on about!!
    7. What do you love about yourself?
    i think im pretty smart. i love to study and i just love that i can do thatwhen i put my mind to it.
    8. If you won $1mil but could only spend it in one store, where would you spend it?
    i would go Kmart
    9. What do you most like to do in your spare time?
    Does that even exist?? i usually sleep lol or hang out with my kiddos
    10. What question would you like to have people answer?
    all of them haha
    11. Favourite healthy meal?
    My fave right now is a salad made of just lettuce, celery, mushrooms, tuna, grated cheese and chinese noodle dressing.. yummo!!!!
    12. Why this time?
    Im over it.. im over trying to do things and having this weight in my way.. as i get older its getting harder to do the simplest of things.. im done! onwards and upwards!
    13. What is an interest or hobby that you have that you enjoy but are rather embarrassed when most people find out about it?
    probably the amount of time i spend online 0 here and facebook hahaha. or crocheting - my friends tell me im old!!
    14. What do you do for a living? .
    Im a mental health worker and a nurse in a mental health facility.. and i also do driver education courses in a youth club.. and im a part time uni student!!
    15. If you could have lunch with a person, dead or alive, who would it be?
    My mum.. she is still alive and healthy, i just love spending time with her <3
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

1. Where are you from?
    From Ohio but Live in South Carolina !!
    2. What are you currently binge watching on Netflix / Hulu / etc?
    I binge watch anything BBC or mystery
    3. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
    potato , i look like one .
    4. Where is the best place you've ever traveled? OR Where would your dream vacation be?
    my dream would be to live in England
    5. What are your favorite movies / books / tv shows?
    Horror movies , CSI books , mysteries , comedy , stand up shows
    6. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? OR Who inspires you the most?
    you are worth it ...my sister , who has cancer but she is just living life and kicking *kitten* and she is so beautiful
    7. What do you love about yourself?
    I am funny and I care about my love ones so much , i take care of them.
    8. If you won $1mil but could only spend it in one store, where would you spend it?
    Target
    9. What do you most like to do in your spare time?
    watch movies or go places with my kids , family stuff like picnics, or at the lake
    10. What question did you like the most
    most of them
    11. Favourite healthy meal?
    My fathead pizza and salad
    12. Why this time?
    Because I am dying , not cancer but I am killing myself with food , and I am done . I can not do that anymore , because I am worth more !!!
    13. What is an interest or hobby that you have that you enjoy but are rather embarrassed when most people find out about it?
    yeah Facebook and those stupid games
    14. What do you do for a living? .
    I stay at home and take care of my disabled daughter, my son ,and my husband !! they are a full time job
    15. If you could have lunch with a person, dead or alive, who would it be?
    My Mother , she passed in 2010 and everyday I want to call her , I miss her so much.
    [/quote]

• tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    oh hey I love love musicals and Sia and most 80's music , , also we have 2 little dogs and one mean but pretty cat . snoopy , tank and Lessee (cat)
  • Dad4Myla
    Dad4Myla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    1. Where are you from? Pennsylvania
    2. What are you currently binge watching on Netflix / Hulu / etc? Mike & Molly and Gotham
    3. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? None, I hate veggies!!!
    4. Where is the best place you've ever traveled? OR Where would your dream vacation be? Myrtle Beach Bike week, it was so much fun, and going forward a cruise to anywhere.
    5. What are your favorite movies / books / tv shows? Walking Dead, and books about business marketing
    6. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? OR Who inspires you the most? Work for yourself, don’t help build someone else’s dream.
    7. What do you love about yourself? A lot of stuff, but definitely my determination
    8. If you won $1mil but could only spend it in one store, where would you spend it? Walmart
    9. What do you most like to do in your spare time? Fish or ride motorcycles
    10. What job do you have? I own my auto Detailing business
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    1. Where are you from? Alberta (Canada)
    2. What are you currently binge watching on Netflix / Hulu / etc? Don't have either, but enjoy mysteries and who-done-it type shows.
    3. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? An onion - lots of layers to be be peeled off :) .
    4. Where is the best place you've ever traveled? OR Where would your dream vacation be? Cuba (my only hot spot vacation - I'd like to dream of traveling in another 100 lbs)
    5. What are your favorite movies / books / tv shows? History, historical fiction, Suspense, Self-improvement
    6. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? OR Who inspires you the most? Find pleasure in those tasks you must do everyday, and that way you will be happy every time you must do them.
    7. What do you love about yourself? My attention to detail, drive for excellence, work ethic, and optimism
    8. If you won $1mil but could only spend it in one store, where would you spend it? Farm equipment dealership for my brother :)
    9. What do you most like to do in your spare time? Cook, Read, Quilt, socialize with friends and family
    10. What question would you like to have people answer? What's your sign? Do people still ask that?
    11. Favourite healthy meal? Stir-fry with lots of spices
    12. Why this time? Because I'm facing the need for bariatric surgery if I don't, and I'm afraid - I have always been more successful in changing when it's fear-based as opposed to reward-based
    13. What is an interest or hobby that you have that you enjoy but are rather embarrassed when most people find out about it? An addiction to a farming sims app my nephew loaded on my iPad.
    14. What do you do for a living? administrative clerk
    15. If you could have lunch with a person, dead or alive, who would it be? My maternal grandmother, a wise and kind woman who loved life and loved to laugh. She died 20 years ago, and I regularly think of her.