Giant stall...need help

Options
AngieViolet
AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
I’m 2.5 yrs post GB. I’ve lost over 200lbs, but I’ve been stuck for almost a year. I’ve made some poor choices, but proud that I’ve been able to maintain through divorce, moving to a new state, and a new job. I’ve been working out consitantly and have built a lot of good new muscle...but my scale won’t move. I’m a month and a half into my new workout plan without the scale moving. I need some advice. My diary is open. Here is my typical day (not perfect...I know). I’m afraid that maybe I need to add calories or raise protein but my gut feel is to restrict.

6oz kefir, pre-workout supplement
45 mins DDP yoga (cardio yoga blend)
16oz water, daily vitamins
Premier protein shake w coffee
16 oz water
Lite n fit Greek yogurt or cheese and a piece of candy
16 oz water
Sandwich crackers and lite cheese
16 oz water
2 oz meat, salad, few bites of a random carb (becoming routine to throw up after this meal)
Snack = cereal or skinny cow ice cream or something sweet that sits well with me

800-1000 cals a day

10,000 steps majority of days, treadmill 3-6 miles 2x a week, a 5-7 mile hike in the mountains almost every weekend

Replies

• grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing and logging every bite, the good, the bad, and the ugly? If you are weighing portions, not eyeballing, you will lose at 800 calories.

Ditch the bad carbs. Dense protein.

It's hard work, I know. But it's still doable.
  • Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Check out foodie turn sleevie’s YouTube video on keto coaching for those a year or more post op.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNMQg8xayik&feature=share

• jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @AngieViolet I went to Lifetime Fitness in Waverly and they did a resting metabolic assessment and nutrition overhaul. I was eating way too few calories. It may be worth looking into.

Since we are pretty much neighbors wanna have a gym date? We can put you on a guest pass. Let me know. :)