How is everyone doing today? - A Daily Check in.

Options
amberellen12
amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
edited April 2018 in Social Groups
I finding that when I don’t have to check in daily I lose my momentum. I was wondering if anyone else wants to do a daily check in. Good or bad how did your day go or what have you planned for today to stay on track or what ever else you want to share.

Replies

• amberellen12
    Options
    Most of the last few days were a bust but yesterday I turned it around and stayed on track except for some Smarties.
  • nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been working the Texas Valero Open this past weekend so my past five days have been spent running around catering to drunk golf fans. These people drink from 10am till you shut down the bar, they are relentless. Today is my day off so I'm going to drink margaritas and go to the river parade for Fiesta....so basically not staying on track. Maybe on Tuesday....
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Yesterday was an ok day except for the Smarties ..... again!
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Why is only part of my post getting posted?
  • amberellen12
    Options
    I ate 1648 calories. My biggest habit I need to break is my beer o’clock. If I have a beer or more. 140 calories per can. Then not only do I have all those empty calories but then I make poor food choices. Two day no beer o’clock.
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Had company and beer o’clock yesterday. I don’t want to step on the scales this morning. Too many calorie day!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Nice idea for a thread!
    Why is only part of my post getting posted?
    Are you using emojis? Heard those mess with posting.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Options
    Today’s been a good day... Iight work day, an extra gym sesh, multitasked with some online study while on the elliptical. I don’t have to cook tonight because I’m staying late at the office. Hoping for Greek takeout!
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I was trying to kind of check in daily, but a recently had a bunch of travel and visitors, which snagged my focus and took me away from both tracking my food and following the chats! Gonna do better, I promise!
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Out sailing no cell service. Now that I’m back home I’m going to up it to a higher level and get serious. It’s too hard to move around on the boat at this weight.
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    Checking in! I think I’m back on track. I ran over a little on my calories yesterday because I forgot my lunch and came home starving. My downfall was the loaf of sourdough bread sitting on my counter. Today is a new day!
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day until I had company and beer. Put me over to 1650! Nuts!
  • cxwhit3
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day until I had company and beer. Put me over to 1650! Nuts!

Beer and nuts? Beer nuts? :)
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    Today is starting good, I'm down 1.5 pounds from the start of the week. I think my head is back in the game!! Yay!!
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    Must have been a salty day yesterday, I’m back up
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I have not been posting in this group for a while, a little overwhelmed by work. I missed you all! And I missed the accountability. I gained 10 pounds in the last 4 months. I would love to jump backin if that is ok!
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »
    I have not been posting in this group for a while, a little overwhelmed by work. I missed you all! And I missed the accountability. I gained 10 pounds in the last 4 months. I would love to jump backin if that is ok!

Of course! Welcome back!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Options
    LynnJ9 wrote: »

Glad you’re back!
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    Yay! Keto seems to be working for me! Hope it continues.
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Totally stress with finals yesterday and I ate 3K calories to keep going.
This discussion has been closed.