Results please

Hi.
I would love to get an idea of how much people have lost and in what period of time? Any pics would be great too :)

Replies

• 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    I don’t have any results to post yet... I’m just getting started. Hopefully I’ll have something good to report in about a week.
  • getnickripped
    getnickripped Posts: 266 Member
    2014 in left 2016 on right. Didn’t actually take that long. Started working out May 2015. Found IF Nov 2015 and the pic on right was Sep 16. Didn’t lose much weight just changed body comp. About 152 on left and 148lbs on right. Started 16-8 now pretty much 18-6 with an occasional 20-4. I found 20-4 to be the best to cut.
  • lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    started nine months ago and am down 24. Only thing i dont like is i lost muscle - as i stopped working out due to an injury. Have maintained the weight loss for over four months. Have started strength training again and will be starting on the next ten soon, good lulck
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    I started three months ago, lost 30 gained some back and am almost at minus 30 again. I am also doing low-carb. I am not always strict about the IF. Sometimes I eat past 8 pm if I am hungry and didn't have time to eat enough during my window. I have gotten to the point that I can tell hunger from "the snackies" and I try not to break my fast unless I am really hungry.