• nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 134.4
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128
    Weigh-in #1: 134.8
    Weigh-in #2: 131.4
    Weigh-in #3: 133.2

A positive though I had this week was: I was happy because I tried on this little white skirt I wore when I was a 16 year old hostess....I'm can't say it fit exactly BUT it's very possible it will soon.
    I made a sandwich with peanut butter, sugar free maple syrup, and hemp seeds. Kind of weird and kind of a lot of calories but nutritional.
    I did not work out again this week, it's so awful but work has me so tired. The last time I worked out before my shift I felt like I was gonna fall asleep on the way home.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight: 143
    Challenge goal weight: 136
    Weigh-in #1: 142
    Weigh-in #2: 140
    Weigh-in #3: 140

I’ve been feeling really bloated for the past couple of days, so was quite surprised not to see a gain on the scale. I’m pretty happy with a maintain, I think last week was a freakish low anyway.

Managed to run 4km /31 minutes without a walk break at the weekend. I feel like I am progressing back to my pre-illness fitness levels and so that’s good. Both my most effective workout and my positive thought. Healthy snack? There’s another brand of low-calorie high protein ice cream appeared in the shops... 350 calories a tub (500ml I think?) and we stretched it to 5 servings. At £5 a tub though I am not sure it’s going to be a regular thing!
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight:184
    Challenge Goal Weight:169.9

Weigh-in #1:184
    Weigh-in #2:183
    Weigh-in #3:182.5

A positive thought I had this week was:
    Over the last five years I’ve made so many healthy changes to my life.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: lots more fruit and veg

My most effective workout this week was: just every day movement on the boats.

Comments: I’m now tackling my beer o’clock between 3 and 5 pm habit. Need to keep myself busy so I don’t automatically stop and grab a beer or more. Which leads to further poor food choices. Lots of empty calories.
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start weight: 59.3kg
    Goal weight 57

Weigh-In #2: 59.4
    Weig-In #3: 58.7kg

Lots of positive thoughts this week: 1. It's been 15 years since I last saw the number 58 on a scale! I am absolutely chuffed. 2. I've had a big food bingy weekend and was so relieved that the scales haven't gone up. 3. I've lost a pound in the last two weeks. This might seem microscopic, but I am so near goal weight that any losses are really hard work. 4. I took some photos with a friend and thought I looked really slim in the pictures.

Healthy snack/meal: I am so in love with Anna Jones' vegetarian cookbook A Modern Way to Eat. It's hands-down THE best cook book I own now.

Most effective workout: Unfortunately, I didn't make it to BodyAttack last week, but a 5km run and a couple of long commuter rides seemed to have done the trick.

Comments: I am increasingly worried about work stress luring me back into emotional-eating-territory. This weekend wasn't great. Goal for this week: get back into meditation. It really helps with life.
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Challenge Start Weight: 236.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 230.0
    Weigh-in #1: 237.0 (lowest 235.6)
    Weigh-in #2: 236.8 (lowest 235.6)
    Weigh-in #3: 236.4 (lowest 235.8)

A positive thought I had this week was: I need to slow down, I cannot study/work around the clock.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Brown rice with mango and slivered almonds.
    My most effective workout this week was: No workout.

Comments: I practiced self-care and stayed home from work. No social life due to this grueling schedule and compensating with food, which, of course, is no true substitute.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW 133.9
    GW 125 or Recomp
    Wk1 132.2 -1.8
    Wk2 131.5 -0.7
    Wk3 131.1 -0.4

A positive thought I had this week: “this is fun.”

Healthy meal: grilled marinated chicken with skillet blistered green beans & cherry tomatoes.

Good workout: Pilates warmup and 4 mile slow trail jog

I had a super week, but in terms of wellness: my back went “out,” I overextended myself at work, let myself get too hungry by dinner, and didn’t save energy for evening walks. All small things I can improve this week.

Overall, I’m feeling happy where I am, which is crazy for me to say! But I have to stay focused.

Anyway... you all inspire me, let’s keep up the good work.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:194.0
    Challenge Goal Weight:179.0

Weigh-in#1: 194.5
    Weigh-in#2: 193.2
    Weigh-in#3: 194.6

It actually has been a pretty good week. I have been able to work out and move a little more and have stayed well within/under calorie goal. I have been taking some meds that are making me super constipated (TMI I know), so I think even though I am not seeing it on the scale at the moment, I am making good choices and progress.
  • Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #3

Challenge Start Weight: 153.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145

Weigh-in #1: 155.6
    Weigh-in #2: 152.2
    Weigh-in #3: 155.6

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Protein cheesecake from the recipe forum here. I have been tweaking the recipe and this batch was almost perfect (I finally got a six inch pan).

My most effective workout this week was: I'm still working on the same fitness blender program.

Snacks are my number one challenge right now. I am going to follow @shroodle88 's lead and try meditation.

• shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 197.0 (Jan 2014)
    Challenge Start Weight: 157.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150.0
    Weigh-in #1: 158.0
    Weigh-in #2: 159.8
    Weigh-in #3: 160.0

A positive thought I had this week was: An actual thought I had while out at restaurant "Huh, none of these high calorie items actually sound good." In my old life I would have dived head first into some of those items!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: A nice salad before pizza so I wouldn't eat too much.
    My most effective workout this week was: Light lifting.

Comments: Well, birthday week had me up like I expected but by weigh in it wasn't too bad. Back in the saddle and working my way down to my goal weight.

Have a great week everyone. :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    So I did weigh myself on Monday. The exact same 5 lb gain I had I lost it last week. Yay hooray for me. This is a busy week for me. I’m trying to figure out some no carb/low carb meals and how I can fit in gym days throughout the week. Body composition is so very important at this point. I know the heavy lifting will help. The correct diet MUST follow.
  • leonadixon
    Options
    Zipbsky wrote: »
    Weigh-in #3

Challenge Start Weight: 153.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145

Weigh-in #1: 155.6
    Weigh-in #2: 152.2
    Weigh-in #3: 155.6

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Protein cheesecake from the recipe forum here. I have been tweaking the recipe and this batch was almost perfect (I finally got a six inch pan).

My most effective workout this week was: I'm still working on the same fitness blender program.

Snacks are my number one challenge right now. I am going to follow @shroodle88 's lead and try meditation.

PLEASE share this protein cheesecake recipe? :smiley: I would love something like this!
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 130
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125
    Weigh-in #1: 130ish
    Weigh-in #2: 131.4
    Weigh-in #3: 133.4

Positive thought: Enjoying some samples from Sephora~ and I got some prescription sunglasses so I can finally see while driving

Healthy snack/meal: palak paneer

Exercise: Dog walk (but she's started pulling so much). I want to run with her but I've never run and my ankles are weak (damsel alert T_T)

Comments: It's that TOM but idk if I can blame everything on that even though it's definitely related (wish there was a way to track both in the same app). Gotta get back on track with tracking! Haven't gained too much, but I'm ready to send my numbers the other way. Also, I second that request for cheesecake recipe~
  • Zipbsky
    Options
    I hope that I am sharing this link for the protein cheesecake correctly. If not, the post is in the recipe forum on MFP usually on the first page.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake#latest
  • Zipbsky
    Options
    I hope that I am sharing this link for the protein cheesecake correctly. If not, the post is in the recipe forum on MFP usually on the first page.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake#latest

So, the link works but it takes you pages deep into the post. The actual recipe is on the first page.
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Oh man that cheesecake looks amazing! I see that guy post a lot of really good recipes on the forums.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 174.0
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    week #1- 173.2
    week #2 - 171.0
    week #3 - 173

Went on a much needed weekend away and was so grateful to find places that were able to accommodate my current restrictions. So I ate out for like 4 days and decided not to exercise to see if that would help with my energy. Went to the dr about my fatigue and trying vitamin d supplements to see if they help. Though on the first try starting having some side effects only to realize the supplements contain corn. I'm like really?? I stopped taking it and started to feel better. I found another brand that doesn't have corn along with a zillion other things so I'm hoping I see improved energy. I'm not really concerned about the weight gain, though on the trip I did have dairy. So I think I"m going to scale back on it and limit it to butter. Last time I had cheese I saw weight gain, but I had been working out and been super great at my eating. Man, the way foods impact your body! Testing soy again and then going to dive into gluten and wheat.
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 213 Member
    Options

So, the link works but it takes you pages deep into the post. The actual recipe is on the first page.

I followed the link and the recipe was right on top. Thanks for sharing. I love cheesecake!
  • leonadixon
    Options

Thank you! I will be trying this very soon! Do you make any modifications to it when YOU make it? What are some of your favorites?
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

My daughter makes a Greek yogurt cheesecake every week and I’ve mentioned this recipe to her. Time to try it! What protein powder did you use?
This discussion has been closed.