OMAD questions.

alyripper
alyripper Posts: 10 Member
edited April 2018 in Social Groups
I do OMAD from Monday- Saturdays.
Mondays to Fridays are easy since I have a desk job and away from home and have dinner at home. Saturday are little difficult since its a social day, I tend to fluctuate MY OMAD to afternoon sometimes or dinner. Sundays are very difficult with family and social life

i) Is it okay if i can have a splurge day every Sunday, I like to eat a normal meal i.e 3 meals on Sundays in portions (clean meals)

ii) I just injured my back and I have been prescribed medications for afternoon after a meal and dinner.
The concern, is how do i manage this because i dont want to quit the OMAD. I would require to have something in order to have the medicaiton .
i.e fruit or a cup of milk.

iii) How much do you eat. 1 plate full or until you feel full? My weight has been plateau because my portions are little high and i cant control how much to eat. I have been on this plateau for a week or more.

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Fill up ONE plate no higher than 3-inches with nothing falling off the sides and that should do you. Be strict on that.

A weekly splurge day might be too much depending on how much you have to lose and your metabolism. One splurge every three weeks should be considered if you have a very serious thyroid problem or other cause for slow metabolism.
  • alyripper
    alyripper Posts: 10 Member
    metabolism is low and have 10 kgs to loose. Sundays are the only day I have a splurge day which means 3 moderate sized meal with family which only includes clean food.