Week 3 Weigh-in - April 23

Options
2»

Replies

• nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    arameni wrote: »

Exercise: Dog walk (but she's started pulling so much). I want to run with her but I've never run and my ankles are weak (damsel alert T_T)

Have you tried walking her using a gentle leader? It kind of looks like a muzzle but it's not, its a type of leash that gets put around and under the snout and it really helps with pulling. We've got a pit, american bulldog, and german shepherd mix that all use them.
  • _Mrs_Ryan_
    _Mrs_Ryan_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #3
    Challenge Start Weight: 179
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    Weigh-in #1: 179.5
    Weigh-in #2: 176.2
    Weight-in #3: 176.0

A positive thought I had this week was: I've had a really rough week. I honestly can't think back to a positive thought. At least I didn't gain?
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Again, rough week... haven't been eating too much. I've actually been trying to snack, eat ice cream, etc, to get some calories in.
    My most effective workout this week was: Definitely N/A

Comments: I'm having a horrible week ladies. I've left my husband and everything is sooo up in the air. I will NOT let this derail me. If anything, this needs to be motivation to keep moving forward and becoming a healthier me...
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    _Mrs_Ryan_ wrote: »
    Weigh-in #3
    Challenge Start Weight: 179
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    Weigh-in #1: 179.5
    Weigh-in #2: 176.2
    Weight-in #3: 176.0

A positive thought I had this week was: I've had a really rough week. I honestly can't think back to a positive thought. At least I didn't gain?
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Again, rough week... haven't been eating too much. I've actually been trying to snack, eat ice cream, etc, to get some calories in.
    My most effective workout this week was: Definitely N/A

Comments: I'm having a horrible week ladies. I've left my husband and everything is sooo up in the air. I will NOT let this derail me. If anything, this needs to be motivation to keep moving forward and becoming a healthier me...

Sending good thoughts. That’s a great mentality even though you’re going through this.
This discussion has been closed.