Options
    Weigh-in #4

Challenge Start Weight: 175.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 163

Weigh-in #1: 175.0
    Weigh-in #2: 175.8
    Weigh-in #3: 176.4
    Weigh-in #4: 176.4

Comments: Not a fantastic couple of weeks. I've been traveling and had houseguests. No excuse, but it really does derail my efforts when my routine if interrupted. Going in the wrong direction, but I'm back at it today!
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight: 143
    Challenge goal weight: 136
    Weigh-in #1: 142
    Weigh-in #2: 140
    Weigh-in #3: 140
    Weigh-in #4: 139

Comments: Slow and steady... I feel like I am inching slowly towards my goal. I could go faster, but then I’d have to eat less, and I am not doing very well at moderating my dessert snacking. Just some fruit turns into also some yogurt. And maybe some of this dark chocolate. Oh, an oreo? Go on then.
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight:184
    Challenge Goal Weight:169.9

Weigh-in #1:183
    Weigh-in #2:183
    Weigh-in #3:182.5
    Weigh-in #4:182.5

A positive thought I had this week was: spring is here the sun is out. Time of new growth, myself included.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:lots of veg and fruits

My most effective workout this week was:climbing around the boat

Comments: back home this week so time to up my game.
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 193 lbs
    Challenge Start Weight: 135.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 128 lbs

Weigh-in #1: 136lbs
    Weigh-in #2: 135 lbs
    Weigh-in #3: away for work and no scales
    Weigh-in #4: 132.7 lbs

A positive thought I had this week was: Even though last week was incredibly busy for me, I have managed to stay on track and made healthier food choices even though I was away from home every day.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
    Poached eggs and ham, yummy and healthy.

My most effective workout this week was: walking.... A lot of walking between venues. I have even lost my voice from chatting to clients and walking between appointments.
  • Megan91384
    Megan91384 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #4

Challenge Start Weight: 208.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: anything in Onederland

Weigh-in #1:208.2
    Weigh-in #2: 207
    Weigh-in #3: 205.2
    Weigh-in #4: 203.2

A positive thought I had this week was: being proud of how strong i am mentally, emotionally, physically. Its been a challenging few weeks for a variety of reasons.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: grilled chicken
    My most effective workout this week was: gardening for hours, it felt great to get my hands back in the dirt.
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 281.4 (March 2017)
    Challenge Start Weight: 213
    Challenge Goal Weight: Below 200!
    Weigh-in #1: 210.6
    Weigh-in #2: 208.6
    Weigh-in #3: 206.2
    Weigh-in #4: 207.2

A positive thought I had this week was: You can do this
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Grilled pork chop and cauliflower rice
    My most effective workout this week was: C25K and weights

Comments: Work is getting stressful and very busy again so I'm trying really hard to stay on track. Today is my birthday actually so I'm sure the gain is just from the delicious treats from this weekend plus TOM. I'm going out of town this weekend to visit family and I'm not too worried about staying on track, I just want to enjoy my trip!
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Challenge Start Weight: 236.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 230.0
    Weigh-in #1: 237.0 (lowest 235.6)
    Weigh-in #2: 236.8 (lowest 235.6)
    Weigh-in #3: 236.4 (lowest 235.8)
    Weigh-in #4: 236.4 (lowest 235.0)

A positive thought I had this week was: I browsed summer jobs in my study major to get hands-on experience.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Brown rice with mango and slivered almonds.
    My most effective workout this week was: Biking on body cycle.

Comments: I have had one “lowest” day every week and then my intake and the scales go up again. I wished I could be more consistent. 4 more weeks of school.
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Megan91384 wrote: »
    Weigh-in #4

A positive thought I had this week was: being proud of how strong i am mentally, emotionally, physically. Its been a challenging few weeks for a variety of reasons.
    My most effective workout this week was: gardening for hours, it felt great to get my hands back in the dirt.

I love gardening too but I’m waiting for the wind to stop. It is supposed to be in the 80’s this weekend, so fingers crossed!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:194.0
    Challenge Goal Weight:179.0

Weigh-in#1: 194.5
    Weigh-in#2: 193.2
    Weigh-in#3: 194.6
    Weigh-in#4: 195.4

So I have come to the conclusion that I am not being honest enough with myself in logging my calories and eating more into my exercise calories than I should. I am going to be tightening it up beginning today!
  • Megan91384
    Options
    cxwhit3 wrote: »
    Weigh-in #4

I love gardening too but I’m waiting for the wind to stop. It is supposed to be in the 80’s this weekend, so fingers crossed!

Gardening is good for the soul. :smile: It has been crazy windy here (Iowa) and its taken a small toll on our garden, but it finally rained (poured!) yesterday and is in the 80's which is already giving it a boost to get more established. I can't wait for fresh fruits and vegetables again!
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #4

Gardening is good for the soul. :smile: It has been crazy windy here (Iowa) and its taken a small toll on our garden, but it finally rained (poured!) yesterday and is in the 80's which is already giving it a boost to get more established. I can't wait for fresh fruits and vegetables again!

Where are you in Iowa, Megan? My daughter and family are moving to Indianola in June.
  • Megan91384
    Options
    Weigh-in #4

Where are you in Iowa, Megan? My daughter and family are moving to Indianola in June.

I'm in eastern Iowa, between Iowa City and The Quad Cities. Des Moines is a good area, which is just north of Indianola. I have family in the Des Moines/Ames area and they love it. :) Lots of fun outdoor things and plenty of shopping :)
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW 133.9
    GW 125 or Recomp
    Wk1 132.2 -1.8
    Wk2 131.5 -0.7
    Wk3 131.1 -0.4
    Wk4 132.8 +1.7

A positive thought I had this week: I am good at riding out ups and downs

Healthy meal: chicken cabbage wraps

Good workout: Light lifting and a mile run

I’m feeling down and my eating is slipping. I want to feel better again! I was doing so well. Well, these are the ups and downs I deal with, I just have to uncouple them with food intake.
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I missed the weigh-in for this week. Probably not much change anyway.

A positive thought: Suprisingly, I survived (and even enjoyed) a difficult overnight hike in the Victorian Alps with a full pack. I might be fitter than I thought? The hike also put my calorie average for the week straight again. Phew!

Healthy meal: still Anna Jones.

This discussion has been closed.