A place to vent, a place to whine a place to seek support

Texaswonder
Texaswonder Posts: 1 Member
Hi Folks, I am really struggling to get back on track, a lot of weight to lose, I do best as keto/low carb and emotions come into play as this farm gal is left out of adventures not because of rejection but because I can't do it. Just need some sort of place to sound off, try to keep emotions in check and move forward daily on eating, exercise and just be happy again. Anyone else feel that way?

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Just need some sort of place to sound off, try to keep emotions in check and move forward daily on eating, exercise and just be happy again. Anyone else feel that way?

I know I certainly feel this way at times. There is lots of support and encouragement on these Community Boards. The majority of us are struggling with similar obstacles towards similar goals.

Good luck to you on your journey!
  • aparoulek
    aparoulek Posts: 5 Member
    I can relate you your post for sure! The connection between emotions and eating is very strong for me. One amazing thing I have learned is that it isn't necessarily bad emotions that make me want to eat, it can be really good ones too. I am finding that treating weight loss more like a scientific enterprise by logging data is helping me this time around. In the past, the data could make me binge eat but, right now it is making me feel more in control and, like you said, it makes me feel like I am moving forward each day. I also have found that slow and steady wins the weight race...that is what I am aiming for. Once I lose the weight, I am going to continue this journey because I really, really, really, don't want to gain it back this time. Keep going, Texaswonder! I'm right here with you!!