May 10 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @loopydo2017 happy anniversary! @KLM4k. Hope your birthday was a fun one!

Yes 3x. 3 mile walk.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    10-May
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    May 10

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Walking

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

Just a routine work day

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. A YouTube circuit training type video. Had to watch my calories closely today to allow for supper plans tonite. Date night to celebrate our 11th anniversary.

A very Happy Anniversary to you!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Pass Day two
    Very, very hard day for my little work family. The death of a recent grad hit us hard. This is the 6th formed student I have lost this school year to heroin.
    The drink with my dinner out plus choosing the short rib street tacos instead of chicken put me over by about 150 cals. I was mad last night when I logged and was over. Today I realized that it was still progress in that I didn’t use it as an excuse to go crazy.
    Exercise - yes
    Calories- no
    Tracking- yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Crosbinium wrote: »
    Pass Day two
    Very, very hard day for my little work family. The death of a recent grad hit us hard. This is the 6th formed student I have lost this school year to heroin.
    So very sorry for the loss of your recent grad. Tragic endings for what begin as promising lives. Hugs to you and others in your work family. Kindest regards.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    May 10
    Pass Day 1

A Very Rare Day for Me.
    Had a surgical test procedure yesterday that necessitated my laying on my back for 5-7 hours plus sitting another 3-4. I did get my exercise in by climbing stairs/walking to and fro the hospital. I tracked everything, and I even brought healthy foods for myself. But my calorie burn was only at 2,000 as they told me I had to rest.

Between boredom & worry & feeling slightly nauseous (my WBC dropped again :((( & I won’t get results from the procedure until this evening or Saturday), I ended up way over with calories. The most I’ve eaten in a day in 6 months - 2,835. I will add, it was all heathy food - and I woke up hungry - which likely means that my body needed it. If I’m hungry, I lose. Scale was down this AM. I guess stress and healing really do take energy. I’m trusting my body more now.

Back in the saddle - firmly - today.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, but all healthy.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Yes *3
  • morriganmom
    morriganmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yes
    Tracking-yes
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member